• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Helping The Children!

IrRelevant

HELP THE KIDS OF SOUTH NORFOLK!

PLEASE SHARE, REPOST, AND TAG ANY AND EVERYONE IN THIS POST TO HELP THE NEIGHBORHOOD CHILDREN!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...39.555403.49993033938&type=1&relevant_count=1

Browse out to the link above and like the photo of Cascade Park to help the community and children get a well deserved and highly needed field renovation. I appreciate any and all of your help. MODS please move if necessary, hope i am not breaking rules with this thread.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Someone else is going to, so I'll just do it first, what does this have to do with open carry in VA?

Not trying to be mean here...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
This is not the sort of FOR THE CHILLLLLLLLDRENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! stuff we post here.

You were looking for the Social Lounge. Hope you find it there.

stay safe.