• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MWAG Call - Video

EMNofSeattle

It looks to me like the 70% consensus amongst the cops on policeone (you can only be a member after being vetted by site management as a police officer) is that the police violated the persons rights...

OC for ME

^^ Consensus? More like forced to accept the fact that cops were caught red handed violating a citizen's rights, multiple citizens that is. ^^

Did they, those 70% consensus cops, give any hint as to what sanctions the offending cops in US v. Black should be subjected to if any?

EMNofSeattle

^^ Consensus? More like forced to accept the fact that cops were caught red handed violating a citizen's rights, multiple citizens that is. ^^

Did they, those 70% consensus cops, give any hint as to what sanctions the offending cops in US v. Black should be subjected to if any?

You're right, the cops are just jack booted fascists who will round us up in FEMA camps and execute all the true patriots, every little misstep is evidence of this, it's all s giant conspiracy to take your rights away and make you a feudal slave, becuase otherwise you'd want the officer to receive the death penalty or life without parole in ADX Florence for inconveincing anyone for 3 minutes, how could I possibly have forgotten that :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
You're right, the cops are just jack booted fascists who will round us up in FEMA camps and execute all the true patriots, every little misstep is evidence of this, it's all s giant conspiracy to take your rights away and make you a feudal slave, because otherwise you'd want the officer to receive the death penalty or life without parole in ADX Florence for inconviencing anyone for 3 minutes, how could I possibly have forgotten that :rolleyes:

Have you not gotten the word? Look here>
http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/01/military-drawing-up-plans-for-nation-wide-gun-confiscations/

sudden valley gunner

You're right, the cops are just jack booted fascists who will round us up in FEMA camps and execute all the true patriots, every little misstep is evidence of this, it's all s giant conspiracy to take your rights away and make you a feudal slave, becuase otherwise you'd want the officer to receive the death penalty or life without parole in ADX Florence for inconveincing anyone for 3 minutes, how could I possibly have forgotten that :rolleyes:

In your sarcasm you are espousing many truths.

Who will round you up?

In many ways we have past feudal slavery, if we translate the amount we have to work for government.

Where as you just see it as a minor "inconvenience" the courts in the past and others now, see it as a sever symptom of tyranny. No one said they should receive the death penalty or be exiled.......just not have their job.

OC for ME

In your sarcasm you are espousing many truths.

Who will round you up?

In many ways we have past feudal slavery, if we translate the amount we have to work for government.

Where as you just see it as a minor "inconvenience" the courts in the past and others now, see it as a sever symptom of tyranny. No one said they should receive the death penalty or be exiled.......just not have their job.
EMNofSeattle takes umbrage to any statements that disparage LE in anyway when those statements are based on fact. He, as you correctly point out, is confronted with irrefutable evidence that LE is being sanctioned, only verbally at this point, re their unwillingness to severely sanction their rights violating employees. See US v. Black as another example of this habitual behavior.

SPD in Washington state is, or was, a habitual violator of civil/natural rights. Atlanta PD. Chicago PD. Miami PD, Philly PD, NYPD. What do all of these LEAs have in common? Trigger happy LAPD and TCSD, just last month in the Dorner incident.

The examples are more prevalent than ever.....thanks to the Interwebs. The "evidence" is mounting and the courts may be responding. Mr. Troupe in US v. BLACk was not the focus of the case but he receives a prominent position in the court's opinion. OC was not even the reason for those thug cops to approach those citizens. Who wudda thunk it.

Is US v. Black a hint that the courts are going to do what legislatures and congress will not do? Hold LE and specifically individual LEOs more accountable for their unlawful acts. I certainly hope so.

EMNofSeattle hides behind "isolated incidents" committed by "individual LEOs" in the hopes that he can obscure from view the problem of "rouge LEOs" as isolated incidents that are not a reflection of a systemic problem self evident within the LE culture, "big city" LE culture to be more specific.