• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Worst Tenants

papa bear

i have been watching "Worst Tenants". i believe that the stuff that goes on is staged. but i was curious about his carry. he claims to have a CHP, but he OC most of the time, and i have seen him pull it when there was no immediate threat. also, he seems to call the cops a lot, and they, the LE, never (maybe they just don't show it) seem to give him a hard time.

they say that people can't assault them, but they seem to assault a lot of people. without any consequences. you would think they would be proned out, as the armed ones in the conflict

eye95

Not to detract from your point, but Judge Judy is a judge. She is a retired family court judge. On the show, she is legally an arbitrator, but chooses to fulfill that role in the way a judge would preside over the disputes. Those disputes arise from actually filed small-claims lawsuits, with binding arbitration, with retired judge Judy Scheindlin acting as the arbitrator. Her decisions are based on the law and are as binding as if they had been decided by a sitting judge.

MyWifeSaidYes

I have a CHL and I open carry most of the time. I only got my CHL because of Ohio laws against having loaded firearms in a vehicle. There are no laws here that say you MUST conceal if you have a CHL.

The fact that he is on a TV show probably has something to do with the frequency with which he draws his gun.

I would also guess that if he calls the police a lot, they all probably know him and are used to him carrying.

As far as who assaults who, what we see is up to the editor! :)

papa bear

yeah i know but of course "lizzard lick towing" is real (sarcasm off)

but really this is in CA, you shouldn't be able to expose your gun at all. i do know you can get you CHP there but would they really be that lax