Thread: Ammo and gun supply.

Ammo and gun supply.

I have read elsewhere that ammo and gun supplies are beginning to get better. Here where I am, that is not the case. Shelves at retailers are still pretty empty. No .22, .223, 9mm, 10mm, and very few .45 ammo on the shelf. Handgun racks are practically empty. What does it look like in larger areas of the state?

Quote Originally Posted by Bmeierholtz View Post
    I have read elsewhere that ammo and gun supplies are beginning to get better. Here where I am, that is not the case. Shelves at retailers are still pretty empty. No .22, .223, 9mm, 10mm, and very few .45 ammo on the shelf. Handgun racks are practically empty. What does it look like in larger areas of the state?
    No 22LR, 223, 12 ga target loads, primers, powder, or bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmeierholtz View Post
    ...Here where I am, that is not the case...What does it look like in larger areas of the state?
    This is why your location should specify more than just the state. Since I don't know where you are, I can't help very well.

Wild West Guns is in Las Vegas. They just got a shipment of ammo in this week.
    Last edited by MAC702; 02-27-2013 at 07:11 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I am in the very large town of Winnemucca, where there are only 4 places to buy guns and ammo, and one of them is a pawn shop. I keep getting told "We have a shipment coming in", but that is what they tell me every day here.

Ammo and gun supply.

I've heard rumors of the govt buying the stock of smaller rounds... Yes? No?
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

Quote Originally Posted by DooFster View Post
    I've heard rumors of the govt ...
    I tend to assume the answer is the same as most any other rumor that starts with that phrasing.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I only buy ammo from online because of age reasons, some places dont care, some want a faxed ID on file. No idea if its illegal or what not. I dont understand how I can legally carry a firearm AND ammo, but i cant buy them . Ive bought enough boxes of ammo from a lot of websites, so i know a thing or two on where to go. send me a PM with what caliber youre looking for and ill help ya out.
    "Si vis pacem parabellum" - If you want peace, Prepare for war.