• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Governor Malloy's office in LOCKDOWN

davidmcbeth

Banned
I guess someone mailed him some "powder" so they locked his office down. I went over to his office to complain about his fascists gun grab proposals and they would not let me near the office.

Like someone wanting to poison him would walk up with a letter filled with anthrax.

He's doing an Obamalama .. hiding.

I'm not crying over his trepidations ...

davidmcbeth

Banned
Well, I followed up ... the Gov. will not allow any face time with the public .. not even by appointments ... or to any of his aides either.

I actually know of a way to get to see him .. but I would like it to be video taped ... it would be classic and guess would be a youtube sensation...

Anyone willing to do the taping send me a PM ... I want a good copy.

Nothing even close to being illegal activity, I assure you.