• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABC covers up Michelle Obama‘s ignorance on guns.

28kfps

This is what she said.

"She was standing out in a park with her friends in a neighborhood blocks away from where my kids grew up, where our house is. She had just taken a chemistry test. And she was caught in the line of fire because some kids had some automatic weapons they didn’t need," she said. "I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first."

The ABC cover up
However, when the interview aired on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, viewers heard the first lady said this:

"She was absolutely right. She did everything she was supposed to do. She was standing in a park, with her friends, in a neighborhood blocks away from where my kids grew up, where our house is. And she was caught in the line of fire. I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first."
This was a blatant cover up.

Because some kids had some automatic weapons? Some kids? Automatic weapons? Law enforcement did not catch the shooters and believe it was a gang shooting, more than likely murderous felons with stolen guns. Wait how can that happen? Felons are ban by law from having guns so how can this be?

obummer knows it was kids? Kids that were forced to shoot and kill after these nasty automatic weapons jump into their innocent hands for force them to shoot and kill. Law enforcement does not know for sure exactly what kind of weapons were used however, obummer knows whatever they used it was automatic weapons. Her husband keeps saying we need commonsense laws.