Thread: Is Your Concealed Carry a Secret? - FateofDestinee

Is Your Concealed Carry a Secret? - FateofDestinee

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

If she was serious she would be a high level practitioner of Gunkata rendering her entire video mute.

High level Gunkata members anticipate stupid questions before they happen. They then travel back in time to wipe out the retard's entire bloodline. This is also why by next year the world population will be down to about 12. Nice knowing you. Suckers.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 02-28-2013 at 12:41 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Mine, a secret? Prolly not since it's hanging out there in the open for Gawd 'n' everboddy else to see.

I think what she is getting at , is that she plasters he face all over her message there for people see here and may ask hey are you carrying right now. most of us don't have that issue

I am not shy about talking about guns , or defending carry , or gun rights

but interestingly enough even after a or during a debate about carry or gun rights and the 2nd amendment were i am very clearly saying i believed and defended it , no one ever asked if I was carrying at that time.

I think that in their minds they believe they would be able to see , that they think they would be able to tell so they don't ask , maybe they don't want to know

but if your concealing they don't even seem to have a clue to even ask.

and if your not concealing you hear things like oh that's that concealed carry thing , nope not if you saw it it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    If she was serious she would be a high level practitioner of Gunkata rendering her entire video mute.

High level Gunkata members anticipate stupid questions before they happen. They then travel back in time to wipe out the retard's entire bloodline. This is also why by next year the world population will be down to about 12. Nice knowing you. Suckers.
    Chicken; or egg???
    Attachment 10062
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)