• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is Your Concealed Carry a Secret? - FateofDestinee

HandyHamlet

If she was serious she would be a high level practitioner of Gunkata rendering her entire video mute.

High level Gunkata members anticipate stupid questions before they happen. They then travel back in time to wipe out the retard's entire bloodline. This is also why by next year the world population will be down to about 12. Nice knowing you. Suckers.

Last edited:

GreenCountyPete

I think what she is getting at , is that she plasters he face all over her message there for people see here and may ask hey are you carrying right now. most of us don't have that issue

I am not shy about talking about guns , or defending carry , or gun rights

but interestingly enough even after a or during a debate about carry or gun rights and the 2nd amendment were i am very clearly saying i believed and defended it , no one ever asked if I was carrying at that time.

I think that in their minds they believe they would be able to see , that they think they would be able to tell so they don't ask , maybe they don't want to know

but if your concealing they don't even seem to have a clue to even ask.

and if your not concealing you hear things like oh that's that concealed carry thing , nope not if you saw it it wasn't.

Lurchiron

If she was serious she would be a high level practitioner of Gunkata rendering her entire video mute.

High level Gunkata members anticipate stupid questions before they happen. They then travel back in time to wipe out the retard's entire bloodline. This is also why by next year the world population will be down to about 12. Nice knowing you. Suckers.

Chicken; or egg??? :cool:
View attachment 10062