• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More VA Business' offering gun owner discount!

HearseGuy

I know i was, and I'm sure many of you guys were too, hoping that more area business' would follow Jay Laze of All Around Pizza's example, and offer discounts to law abiding citizens.

Well at least 3 others are! Moms Kitchen on Holland rd near All round Pizza being one of them! Also i heard it this morning which other business' are doing it on FM99 but i didn't write it down! I know its a tattoo shop and a tactical supply shop. As soon as i know i will correct this info.

Really fantastic for our area. We need to show support and commend these businesses and encourage others to do the same! I don't want this to fizzle out! I'd love to figure out a way to ensure these businesses get recognized. The best way i guess is to show your support! And ask everyone you know to do so as well!

If you know of a business that offers a discount to gun owners add it to the list!!

These business offer a discount to gun owners by showing an open carried firearm or a concealed permit.

All Around Pizza
Mom's Kitchen
Som Bao Cafe
Talon Deep Cover Concealment.
RDP Electrical Services LLC
The Cajun Experience - Leesburg
Bellissimo Pizza Cafe - Williamsburg

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Glockster

Had been thinking about the same thing yesterday -- wondering how long it might be before others saw the benefit of doing this for their own businesses. That had me thinking about the proactive approach and wondering if there are some businesses that we collectively might know of as 2A friendly, and asking them. One that comes to mind as a place where they've been friendly for years is Village Inn here in VA BH and I wonder how receptive they might be.

Maybe we could have a sticky list here for those types of places, by area or such?

HearseGuy

Som Bao Cafe also now offering gun owner discount! Talon Deep Cover Concealment. Another business, RDP Electrical Services LLC in Seaford, is doing the same.

Last edited:

Glockster

Heard on FM 106.9 this morning that they supposedly have a listing on their site for the known businesses offering discounts. I looked though but didn't find that list.

HearseGuy

Yet another on board! Add to the list:

Bellissimo Pizza Cafe
6614-C Mooretown Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Bellissimopizza.net

Offering a 10% discount to anyone with a CHP or open carrying!

HearseGuy

Well, ok then! We'll hit that up in April! :lol:

Yea I can do Williamsburg! Nice little drive and I'm sure the ole lady won't mind hitting the outlets. And I'm like a kid in a candy store with all the antique shops in that area!

Looking forward to it!

cptstoney

F3 tactical in chantilly VA is very pro-2a

haven't got a discount for OC'ing but i dad get a free FNH usa shirt cause i was rocking my FN pistol :)

jimmy is also easy on the eyes for a short guy :shocker:

TFred

We should be adding these discounts into the Friend or Foe website mentioned in the other current thread.... perhaps the owner of that site could add a new icon with a "$" sign, indicating a discount for CC/OCers!

TFred