• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Proactive Shooters has added a weekday Defensive Handgun I class to our calendar!

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
A weekday Defensive Handgun I class has been added to our training calendar!

You have asked for it, and we've listened!

We have scheduled a weekday Defensive Handgun I class for Wednesday, March 27, 2013 from 9am - 5pm. Registration is open on our website. More weekday classes to be added soon.

Visit our webpage to register -
- http://proactiveshooters.com/defensive-handgun-i-2/

mtbinva

Proactive Shooters has added a weekday Defensive Handgun I class to our calenda

AWESOME!!! Thanks for taking the time to care and listening!

Can't wait to take the class myself.

JesterP99

My problem is that I can't find a third magazine for my gun. And ammo, that too. Maybe next time, I definitely want to take this class.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Oh, heck. I only have two - a standard 13-round and an extended 17-round - for my regular carry gun. Probably can grab the other gun, though.

I do plan to sign up if I can assure myself I have or can get the right equipment.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Many thanks to Jim Reynolds for the patience he exhibited yesterday. I don't think he intended the class to be a whole day of malfunction drills, but I know by the end of the day I was seeing and clearing them quickly.

I love taking this course every few years to correct bad habits I may have picked up, and to kick me in the butt by pointing out skills I don't practice often enough.

Next time, I hope to take it with ammunition that will actually cycle through a firearm.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Many thanks to Jim Reynolds for the patience he exhibited yesterday. I don't think he intended the class to be a whole day of malfunction drills, but I know by the end of the day I was seeing and clearing them quickly.

I love taking this course every few years to correct bad habits I may have picked up, and to kick me in the butt by pointing out skills I don't practice often enough.

Next time, I hope to take it with ammunition that will actually cycle through a firearm.

Tess - Like I said yesterday, we hope for stuff like that to happen on the range, so that we're prepared for it if it happens on the street. :)