• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fat Boys Pizza, Troy, 3/3, Noon

eye95

A few of us at OhioOC.org are talking about a Meet, Greet, and Eat at Fatboys Pizza in Troy at Noon on Sunday 3/3.

Any interest from folks who visit here but not at OhioOC.org?

eye95

I usually work weekends, but I have this one off--and Sunday the 17th too!

Anyway, thanks to whoever stickied this. I am not so sure it earned the sticky.

There will be about 6-10 of us. We'll be showing up at varying times in the Noon to Noon-thirty range.

I hope to see a few there who decide at the last minute to drop by.

Brian D.

Little too far out of my way yesterday. (Did a few OC meet 'n' greets in the Dayton area some years ago, Troy's another 20 miles or so.) Anyway how'd your get together turn out?

eye95

Just five. My son couldn't make.

Anyway, we're going to be scheduling a blood drive at Fat Boyz sometime in the near future. I hope you can make that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

eye95

This was thrown together at the last minute because I found out that I had the day off a few days before. Leatherman has a regularly scheduled event on the 24th, IIRC. I'll be there on the 17th as that is my next Sunday off. I will likely be working the 24th and off on the 31st. So it looks like this will be a weekly thing until the 31st.

I'll be there at 1:00 on the Sundays that I can make it. To get there by 12:30, I gotta sneak outta church early, and I don't want to do that any more.

Anyway, I'll see those who can make it on the days I can make it.

We talk about the Troy meetings in more detail on OhioOC.org