• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Barn Gouging

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I would never take advantage of someone by selling them a $40 magazine for $200, I guess I have more integrity than others....

Integrity has nothing to do with this. If the market was supporting $200 for the magazine, when the guy came around to buy one, you'd have LONG AGO BEEN OUT OF STOCK because you only sold them for $40.

Why is this so hard to understand? Basically you are screwing future customers over because you don't have the business sense or ethics to maintain supply by selling at demand prices.

Do you own any gold? I will buy it for $400 an ounce (troy) because that's what it was probably worth when you got it. And your "integrity" means you won't care what the current market value is.

Last edited:

OneForAll

"ripped" is past tense. So you bought it? So either you wanted it and could afford its current value (based on supply and demand), OR...

You were in imminent danger, had no magazine for your only firearm, and they KNEW that and raised the price for you at that time because of it. Because that is gouging.

Last edited:

OneForAll

Integrity has nothing to do with this. If the market was supporting $200 for the magazine, when the guy came around to buy one, you'd have LONG AGO BEEN OUT OF STOCK because you only sold them for $40.

Why is this so hard to understand? Basically you are screwing future customers over because you don't have the business sense or ethics to maintain supply by selling at demand prices.

Do you own any gold? I will buy it for $400 an ounce (troy) because that's what it was probably worth when you got it. And your "integrity" means you won't care what the current market value is.

I would of re-socked and enjoyed all the business because people like you like taking advantage of others.

eye95

If you count work as hand me that, go pick up that, pick up my kids, etc..... See, if any of you knew exactly why Neil can not work, none of you would ever bring it up again. How far do you think SSI would carry you??? Not far, so I help him out because I do not like to see others go with out. Have any of you took in to consideration my screen name, OneForAll???

Did you just rat out a friend for fraud??? If he worked and received money from ANY source and did not report this to the government for possible elimination or adjustment of his SSI, then he is fraudulently collecting SSI. If I knew his name, I'd call the social security office and ask them to investigate. Also, if you paid him for services, did you collect social security taxes and pay the employers share, or was all of this done under the table, without reporting the income to the government, which is also fraud?

BTW, I thought you wrote that this site was "a waste of time." Why are you still here? Clearly you don't believe in Liberty, just what is best for you.

I smell a troll.

Last edited:

OneForAll

A few things, first... me and Neil have matching pistols because you just cant beat a Springfield or an M&P, good try. And I am not Pat either, just ask FreeInArizona (Jeff) Spoke with him a few times on the phone. Second, are you a lawyer??? Me giving Neil cash for running errands for me is not a crime. So stick your nose in your own opinionated business. They have a threshold that they start taxation, and where it begins to affect SSI. Making a small amount is not illegal, they expect the recipient to do what they can. People with the education I have know these kinds of things.

OneForAll

I think I finally found out what OCDO stands for, Over Compensating Dysfunctional Opinions. And about the out of state CPL, I was suppose to move to Maine to help with my Grandparents, but my uncle decided he wanted to, so I no longer need it. Like I said in a previous post, quit skimming and read the whole thread.

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
Quit skimming through threads, and for everyone else.... If Stainless1911 gets under your skin, I will enjoy doing the same. This is no longer about the original post, try and keep up with the rest of the class.

No, you will not get under anyone's skin. If you persist in being obnoxious, you will get a time out. Warning #2 Rule #2 & #6

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
A few things, first... me and Neil have matching pistols because you just cant beat a Springfield or an M&P, good try. And I am not Pat either, just ask FreeInArizona (Jeff) Spoke with him a few times on the phone. Second, are you a lawyer??? Me giving Neil cash for running errands for me is not a crime. So stick your nose in your own opinionated business. They have a threshold that they start taxation, and where it begins to affect SSI. Making a small amount is not illegal, they expect the recipient to do what they can. People with the education I have know these kinds of things.

Warning #3- advocating illegal behavior

OneForAll

If you claim that I am breaking a law, or condoning illegal activity, then the onus is upon you to provide a cite to which law Im breaking. Stainless was right in calling the site. Over Compensating Dysfunctional Opinions

OneForAll

What about scot623 and his numerous and repeated violatons?
If you claim that I am breaking a law, or condoning illegal activity, then the onus is upon you to provide a cite to which law I'm breaking. Stainless was right in calling the site. Over Compensating Dysfunctional Opinions

OneForAll

What about scot623 and his numerous and repeated violatons?
If you claim that I am breaking a law, or condoning illegal activity, then the onus is upon you to provide a cite to which law I'm breaking. Stainless was right in calling the site. Over Compensating Dysfunctional Opinions

OneForAll

Sure it is, have fun proving it. Remember I have more money than you.

Last edited:

Raggs

Sure it is, have fun proving it.

it doesn't matter if you are actually breaking rules, you brought up he who must not be named which starts a frenzy. but rest assured the personal attacks on you will not be deleted! And yeah, I know you are not stainless1911 but that won't matter.

Last edited:

OneForAll

Thank you Raggs, and I do not care if people want me and Neil arrested for me giving Neil $5 for driving over here to pick up my son while I was in the hospital with my daughter. Any one who believes me and him are this bad just can not be their own person, they are a product of our government.

You people call him out for being broke and surviving on returnables, yet you want to get him thrown in prison for getting 10 bucks now and then for washing my car or whatever.

Last edited: