• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Short Notice on Town Halls Tomorrow!!!

ZackL

It is imperative that we make the time to get to these places.

There are two town halls up tomorrow that we, as gun owners, must make time for. I know it is late notice, but there is only so much that the other side wants us to see. Here is a quote from Moms Demand Action off their Facebook page.

First, Town Hall Meeting with Cheri Jahn Saturday, March 2, 2013 Lakewood Cultural Center 470 S. Allison Parkway Lakewood, CO 80226 9:30-11:00

Second, The other meeting is at the SEIU Union Hall in Pueblo (304 S. Union) at 9am. It is being sponsored (bribed) by "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" and this is yet another meeting that it is imperative that we attend to preserve our RIGHT (not privilege) to keep and bear arms.