Thread: Blue Ridge Holsters

Blue Ridge Holsters

New kydex EDC (Every Day Carry) Holster from BRH. This is custom made, as all of their holsters are custom. The EDC's are about $52, which is pretty damn reasonable IMO. This is for my XDm .40, 3.8". What I like about this style is it hugs closer to my hip than most OWB holsters. Nice quality piece, fast turn around and very nice folks there.

Eric

Lightbulb

http://www.blueridgeholsters.com/

Looks look a good holster maker. Disclaimer * I am not affiliated with BMH in any way. I hope they offer kits for their OWB holsters that allow those of us who wear gun/duty belts (2" wide) to use them by switching out the 1.75" loops that come standard.

It would also be cool if they offered thumb-break kits too. I know the best retention is a mindful OCer, but I like having a little extra help should I have to go into a crowded setting with lots of people. I use forearm placement retention combined with situational awareness etc.. but again, it is always better to have level II retention & not need it vs. need it & not have it. Friction holsters are cool for CC & rural OC but urban OC is a beast of a different nature.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    http://www.blueridgeholsters.com/

Looks look a good holster maker. Disclaimer * I am not affiliated with BMH in any way. I hope they offer kits for their OWB holsters that allow those of us who wear gun/duty belts (2" wide) to use them by switching out the 1.75" loops that come standard.

It would also be cool if they offered thumb-break kits too. I know the best retention is a mindful OCer, but I like having a little extra help should I have to go into a crowded setting with lots of people. I use forearm placement retention combined with situational awareness etc.. but again, it is always better to have level II retention & not need it vs. need it & not have it. Friction holsters are cool for CC & rural OC but urban OC is a beast of a different nature.

Yes, they do offset the option for 2" belt loops, Mine are 1.75" loops. I currently have a request for a retention device.... but none are offered as of now that I am aware of. I am not affiliated with BRH, simply a customer.