• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bad Behavior Hurts Everyone

Fallschirjmäger

Personally, I'd be rather appreciative if Officer Friendly were more polite and Minded His Own Fracking Business and didn't bother me in the first place. Politeness begins at home, right?

Ask me what I'm carrying and I'll chew your ear off on the pro's and con's of my choice.

Ask me if I have a license and if you can see it and you're implying that I'm engaging in illegal behavior. And I'll react accordingly.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

I have spent enough years on this rock, that I have earned the right to be a dick when when necessary. I have been called much worse than that, I can live with it. :D

MyWifeSaidYes

And then there was the open carrier (Michael Porchien, Youngtown, OH) who decided to be polite and cooperative when he was stopped, and has it on video (link below)...that is, until the dick cop decides to take his camera (phone).

The cop then has to call his Lt. to help generate some kind of charge for the stop (we have the audio).

They decide that the guy's shirt was covering the openly carried folding knife clipped to his belt.

Charged with Carrying a Concealed Weapon - Knife, while openly carrying a loaded firearm.

(charges dismissed, case dismissed, civil suit being prepared)

I'll be nice to the cops until they make a request that is not supported by the laws of the state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOSocHUR2IE

Last edited: