• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Liquor board told restaurant OC not allowed

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
SVG don't get all butt hurt over a couple of guys in a restaurant whining like a couple of girls.
They sniveled and created a little uncomfortable situation and yet you came out unscathed and the owner or manager has been enlighten.
Heck I have brow beat you worst then that! and you still keep coming back and back and back :lol:, why stop going there now? It is very unlikely they will be there the next time you visit.

sudden valley gunner

SVG don't get all butt hurt over a couple of guys in a restaurant whining like a couple of girls.
They sniveled and created a little uncomfortable situation and yet you came out unscathed and the owner or manager has been enlighten.
Heck I have brow beat you worst then that! and you still keep coming back and back and back :lol:, why stop going there now? It is very unlikely they will be there the next time you visit.

I am not butt hurt over it. Was just pointing out what was observed mostly by my step son. I don't let the brow beating of bullies bother me. :p

Whether they are there or not isn't the point on whether I visit or not, the point is that until the owner has changed his mind I will respectfully not OC in his place, and since there are so many other fine Mexican food establishments that I know are OC friendly I will spend my money there.

I think they were kinda butt hurt I wasn't kicked out of the restaurant though.

noname762

2A Road Trip

I see what those guys did as nothing less than bullying. And that kinda makes me mad. What's the name of this place and where is it? I think I might be craving mexican food in the near future...

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I gotta say it. I admire guys like SVG and what he does for the OC movement. With gas what it is and living down Fort Lewis way I really have to take my hat off to you Damon for cruising way the Hell up to Whatcom county to prove a point.

Why not have some real fun Damon and be wearing either a 454 Casull or 44Mag Desert Eagle? We ALL know you wanna?? More power to ya Bubba!!

Last edited:

DamonK

I gotta say it. I admire guys like SVG and what he does for the OC movement. With gas what it is and living down Fort Lewis way I really have to take my hat off to you Damon for cruising way the Hell up to Whatcom county to prove a point.

Why not have some real fun Damon and be wearing either a 454 Casull or 44Mag Desert Eagle? We ALL know you wanna?? More power to ya Bubba!!

I have been known to wear a 7 1/2 inch barreled 44 redhawk :D I'm in Olympia, but I'm planning on coming up either this weekend, or sometime this coming week. Anyone want to join me? I had planned to go this week, but I'm sicker than a dog...

noname762

I have been known to wear a 7 1/2 inch barreled 44 redhawk :D I'm in Olympia, but I'm planning on coming up either this weekend, or sometime this coming week. Anyone want to join me?

You're certifiable Damon!!

I had my moments when I was younger but flat out those days for me are in the past. But good on ya anyway you Lunatic.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I have been known to wear a 7 1/2 inch barreled 44 redhawk :D I'm in Olympia, but I'm planning on coming up either this weekend, or sometime this coming week. Anyone want to join me? I had planned to go this week, but I'm sicker than a dog...

Let me know...

DamonK

How does the 14th or 15th sound for a meet up here at the restaurant? I'd like to get as many folks up there as possible. I can fit at least 3 people in my Jeep if any of you need a ride.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
My experience with Washington State Liquor Control Board was considerably different and assisted me in having an owner of a bar move his off limits signage to the bar from the front door or the restaurant, in an attempt to restrict firearms but allowed children beyond the signage into the restaurant.

All the owner had to do was post a No Weapons Sign and it would have worked, but used the liquor control board sign instead, no no no.

sudden valley gunner

How does the 14th or 15th sound for a meet up here at the restaurant? I'd like to get as many folks up there as possible. I can fit at least 3 people in my Jeep if any of you need a ride.

Well I'd be up for a Bham meet , but I would respectfully honor this particular restaurant wishes and not OC. If I don't respect his rights to set his rules how can I expect him to respect mine?