Thread: Greetings from Goldsboro

Goldsboro NC

Greetings from Goldsboro

Good morning, all.

New to the forum, and to handguns (I have experience in shotguns and rifles) and have spent a few days reading over the forums. Lots of good information here, and I'm looking forward to being able, one day, to contribute value instead of just gleaning knowledge from ya'll.

My wife and I both are interested in a handgun for protection, and I am absolutely committed to the idea of OC.

Just wanted to chime in and say "Hi."

North Carolina
    Howdy, and welcome to OCDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Monroe, NC
    Welcome fellow OCer!

rural religious usa
    welcome to the forum...

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)