• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

guns in schools

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
At least open carry by CPL holders is still legal in K-12 schools in Michigan.

As long as you have money to fight the illegal signs. So far, no takers.....but signs are going up.

The schools have been tipped off- They have nothing to fear for putting up signs.

We need someone who wants to be a test case...

Raggs

I would be happy to be the test case but alas I do not have the money to fight it.

As long as you have money to fight the illegal signs. So far, no takers.....but signs are going up.

The schools have been tipped off- They have nothing to fear for putting up signs.

We need someone who wants to be a test case...

autosurgeon

It is easy to say a person is willing to be the test case BUT.... the person has no money to do it so alas they must abstain. I have seen this posted so many times it by so many different people I am sick of it.

Please instead do this. Post nothing about what you know you can never do and instead work on a creative way this can be accomplished without one person being on the hook.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Skeeterkiller

I would be happy to be the test case but alas I do not have the money to fight it.

Rosa Parks didn't wait til she had enough money to be a test case.

Sean Combs didn't wait til he had enough money to be a test case.

Jeff Hamman didn't wait til he had enough money to be a test case.

Fatman didn't wait til he had enough money to be a test case.

And thank God Almighty that the guy that fired "the shot heard round the world" didn't wait til he had enough money to be a test case.

Raggs

OK Pat

Rosa Parks didn't wait til she had enough money to be a test case.

Sean Combs didn't wait til he had enough money to be a test case.

Jeff Hamman didn't wait til he had enough money to be a test case.

Fatman didn't wait til he had enough money to be a test case.

And thank God Almighty that the guy that fired "the shot heard round the world" didn't wait til he had enough money to be a test case.

TheQ

It is easy to say a person is willing to be the test case BUT.... the person has no money to do it so alas they must abstain. I have seen this posted so many times it by so many different people I am sick of it.

Please instead do this. Post nothing about what you know you can never do and instead work on a creative way this can be accomplished without one person being on the hook.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

This is why MOC will have an ORGANIZED fight with an educational institution AFTER the CADL case settles favorably.

DanM

This is why MOC will have an ORGANIZED fight with an educational institution AFTER the CADL case settles favorably.

I know you can't divulge too much, but is there a school already thought of as the top target for this? Not asking for a name, but if you don't even want to answer that at this time, that's cool.

TheQ

I know you can't divulge too much, but is there a school already thought of as the top target for this? Not asking for a name, but if you don't even want to answer that at this time, that's cool.

Yes. We have a defendant in mind. We also have a partner org.