Thread: Fire Mission. Pro gun/carry in school's article being trashed by anti's

Exclamation Fire Mission. Pro gun/carry in school's article being trashed by anti's

http://www.mlive.com/opinion/grand-r...fault#comments

Please help by adding a pro 2A comment.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    They require the creation of an account to comment. I won't do that.

Comments by sheeple will dominate because sheeple will always go along with the requirement to register to comment.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    They require the creation of an account to comment. I won't do that.

Comments by sheeple will dominate because sheeple will always go along with the requirement to register to comment.
    You can use a face book account to comment. I know of non - sheeple here who have them setup just for this reason.

ETA - Nice monkey avatar by the way - I always like those
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 03-02-2013 at 09:36 PM. Reason: ETA
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    I don't have a Facebook account, and won't get one for the reason I outlined above.

And before you suggest that which others have already suggested about a dozen times so far, no, I won't lie about who I am or my personal information just to set up a dummy account.

ETA, that is not an avatar. It is an actual photograph of myself.
    Last edited by eye95; 03-02-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Banned
    People have been mass slaughtering kids on a semi-routine basis almost schools existed ..