• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I don't register...

eye95

I don't register willy-nilly all over the Internet, so I can't enter this contest. If anyone wants to use this code to try to win a prize (and give the site all the information needed to steal your identity) have at it! First person to use the code owns it.

woodenawardvote.com
code: K4W3XPH7WG

Keylock

I'm only registered on two arms forums. This one and another in my area which is comprised of a large group of comics. I rarely visit the other forum.

Any other forum I'm on has nothing to do with arms, politics or religion. Just my other hobby.

Not on Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media that draws idiots to those formats like flies to sh!t.