• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No CPL car carry ?

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
Ask Neil Carpenter -- he said it was his bill and I shouldn't try to take it over ;)

I do need to talk to Kowall's office again.

I don't have high hopes for this bill, at least in the first session…but we'll fight hard for it.

If its too closely associated with an undesirable, perhaps we should kill it, and start over fresh. It may already be dead by association....

OneForAll

I have talk to John and he is well aware that I do not have multiple accounts. Grab a map real quick and look 10 miles east of Flint, drum roll Davison... Look 20 miles south there's Davisburg. Which lies a trailer park in which Neil lives a few trailers down from my mom. For everyone else that wants to accuse me of being Neil, grow up!!! Your all just mad because you do not like Neil and your upset that he skims through the threads daily just to keep himself amused. Get over your selfs. And just for laughs, Neil's on his way over now. We are going shooting, may be in Lapeer.

OneForAll

I have talk to John and he is well aware that I do not have multiple accounts. Grab a map real quick and look 10 miles east of Flint, drum roll Davison... Look 20 miles south there's Davisburg. Which lies a trailer park in which Neil lives a few trailers down from my mom. For everyone else that wants to accuse me of being Neil, grow up!!! Your all just mad because you do not like Neil and your upset that he skims through the threads daily just to keep himself amused. Get over your selfs. And just for laughs, Neil's on his way over now. We are going shooting, may be in Lapeer.

Hi shadowbear....

OneForAll

If its too closely associated with an undesirable, perhaps we should kill it, and start over fresh. It may already be dead by association....

Real mature boys. Fact is, he got there first, and now everybody knows it now. He did what you guys didn't, and Eileen Kowall knows that there is a big difference in an internet persona, and what is real. Stainless likes to screw around with the forum, but it looks like he is in equal company. Everyone here lives in glass houses, yet they can't stop throwing stones. One thing stainless has done for gun rights, is exposing some of you for what you really are. Online, stainless is one of you, offline, he does it right, what's funny to me, and to him, is watching you guys take the bait every time.

OneForAll

Once And for All

Not a duplicate account. Somebody tell MGO, I got banned there for the same BS.

Stainlessandoneforall_zps93bbb114.jpg

Raggs

Shadow Bear who else is oneforall? I didn't know he was using multiple names like skeeterkiller - CV67Pat who also is banned but because he is a friend stays?

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
Shadow Bear who else is oneforall? I didn't know he was using multiple names like skeeterkiller - CV67Pat who also is banned but because he is a friend stays?

Accusations? Prove skeeterkiller is violating the rules, I'll ask John to ban him, too.

OneForAll

It's also up to him who he allows to serve as a moderator, and your bias and inconsistent opinionated moderation has also been put up to the Administrators discretion. You have a long history here of poor leadership and moderation, and have been reported many times by many people.

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
It's also up to him who he allows to serve as a moderator, and your bias and inconsistent opinionated moderation has also been put up to the Administrators discretion. You have a long history here of poor leadership and moderation, and have been reported many times by many people.

Lets see- I just restored all your posts, overlooked all the rule violations, and you start with personal attacks. Stay classy, my friend.

If I get canned for doing the right thing, so be it.

OneForAll

Lets see- I just restored all your posts, overlooked all the rule violations, and you start with personal attacks. Stay classy, my friend.

If I get canned for doing the right thing, so be it.

Thanks. I was unaware of the changes.

OneForAll

This is precisely why the chances of a bill coming from her office are in the same league as the earth being stuck by an asteroid in the next 30 days.

But maybe his press secretary is aware of something not yet authorized to be released for public dissemination.

Hi Pat.