Thread: Logan's Sterling no longer anti..

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Logan's Sterling no longer anti..

Via email...

- - - -
    On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Mary Rose Goodwin <MaryRoseG@logansroadhouse.com> wrote:
    Good Morning Mr. Levine Ė

I did speak with a gentleman yesterday who wanted to bring a group into the Sterling
    Location here in Virginia. I did let him know that he and his party were welcome at Loganís.
    If you would like to discuss this further, my phone # is (734) 342-1662.

Thanks
    Have an awesome day!

Mary Rose Goodwin
    Regional Manager
    Loganís Roadhouse
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Founder's Club Member
    Wow, that's a nice turn around. Any background you can give us as to why she e-mailed you?

Re: Logan's Sterling no longer anti..

Quote Originally Posted by jmelvin View Post
    Wow, that's a nice turn around. Any background you can give us as to why she e-mailed you?
    Hurray! That was the place the wife and I preferred to go to til they kicked us out for OC. They kicked us out the moments before the food arrived too so they wasted a ton of food by doing so (5 of us at the table). I'll have to make a dinner date with my other half now and see if they live up to their word.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jmelvin View Post
    Someone went there OCing and it struck up a conversation.. they asked "Are you by chance the guy that sent us the postcard?" He said no.. but I know who did. They said they follow the laws of the state. I asked the person who told them that.. they gave me her contact info so I wrote and confirmed and she wrote me back. I then went there yesterday for lunch with 4 others and had no issues.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Founder's Club Member
    Sweet! I haven't been to our local Logans OCing in a while. I was at one a while back, but I was with some work folks and didn't OC then. Otherwise my Logans OCing experiences as of late have been near Huntington, WV.