Thread: Petition to amend LEOSA

Formerly of Ireland, now Martinsburg, WV, West Virginia, USA

Petition to amend LEOSA

Ladies & Gent's.........

If I might have your attention for a moment, Please sign up and put your name to this one.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...under/PhYjwYrw

In theory... The State of West Virginia is covered but only for the Division of Corrections, the poor guys at the Regional level and so many other across the Country are still swinging in the wind.

Before you state the obvious I do have a Permit and I DO Carry open and concealed.

Banned
    Aw jeez.

I thought we were finally done with these moronic White House petitions. Are people still being fooled by this site to think that they are actually accomplishing anything with petitions on this site???

You are being DUPED!

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_ironsight View Post
    Ladies & Gent's.........

If I might have your attention for a moment, Please sign up and put your name to this one.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...under/PhYjwYrw

In theory... The State of West Virginia is covered but only for the Division of Corrections, the poor guys at the Regional level and so many other across the Country are still swinging in the wind.

Before you state the obvious I do have a Permit and I DO Carry open and concealed.
    I'm covered, but it doesn't matter because I would never go into a state that doesn't honor my Kentucky CDWL. I refuse to visit a state that does not recognize EVERYONE'S right to bear arms. If they don't recognize my Concealed license that every other person in Kentucky can get then they are certainly not going to get my money.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

This is a duplicate of the thread in the WV forum, and the replies are pretty much the same:
    No special privileges; civil rights for everyone.

404 Page Not Found

The page you're looking for is currently unavailable to view

We've been upgrading our site. It is possible that this page has been moved or renamed. You can use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page, go to the homepage, or you can browse or search for the information you're looking for.
    If you think that you have reached this page due to an error on our part, please let us know.
    No worky worky for me.

As to "amending" LEOSA, repeal LEOSA. False premise. A cop does not merit special consideration re the carry of a firearm when he once again becomes a member of the great unwashed masses.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare