• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Petition to amend LEOSA

irish_ironsight

Formerly of Ireland, now Martinsburg, WV, West Vir
Ladies & Gent's.........

If I might have your attention for a moment, Please sign up and put your name to this one.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...under/PhYjwYrw

In theory... The State of West Virginia is covered but only for the Division of Corrections, the poor guys at the Regional level and so many other across the Country are still swinging in the wind.

Before you state the obvious I do have a Permit and I DO Carry open and concealed.

eye95

Aw jeez.

I thought we were finally done with these moronic White House petitions. Are people still being fooled by this site to think that they are actually accomplishing anything with petitions on this site???

You are being DUPED!

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Ladies & Gent's.........

If I might have your attention for a moment, Please sign up and put your name to this one.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...under/PhYjwYrw

In theory... The State of West Virginia is covered but only for the Division of Corrections, the poor guys at the Regional level and so many other across the Country are still swinging in the wind.

Before you state the obvious I do have a Permit and I DO Carry open and concealed.

I'm covered, but it doesn't matter because I would never go into a state that doesn't honor my Kentucky CDWL. I refuse to visit a state that does not recognize EVERYONE'S right to bear arms. If they don't recognize my Concealed license that every other person in Kentucky can get then they are certainly not going to get my money.

OC for ME

404 Page Not Found

The page you're looking for is currently unavailable to view

We've been upgrading our site. It is possible that this page has been moved or renamed. You can use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page, go to the homepage, or you can browse or search for the information you're looking for.
If you think that you have reached this page due to an error on our part, please let us know.
No worky worky for me.

As to "amending" LEOSA, repeal LEOSA. False premise. A cop does not merit special consideration re the carry of a firearm when he once again becomes a member of the great unwashed masses.