Thread: Any body intrested in a OC meet NEAR WISE COUNTY VA?

Any body intrested in a OC meet NEAR WISE COUNTY VA?

I am wanting to find/help setup a OC meet,dinner,breakfast near wise county va..... I dont know of any being held here in wise county lately so i would like to get one together if you will reply and let me know you are interested i will set up a meet or somthing. i OC in wise county and surronding countys all the time i know theres others out there i have seen a few others OC but never thought of seting up some kind of meeting or breakfast until my buddys asked me about it, so here we go

Cheyenne, WY
    Just set something up and post it. People tend to show when you invite them via the forum. Good luck!

Founder's Club Member
    Lynchburg, Virginia, USA
    I was just thinking "Maybe this is do-able", but then I mapped it. Yikes. Good luck spaz! I think we have a few folks down that way, but I don't know how often they're on.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    Maybe there are more OCers out that way than we suspect.

Wise County advertises Welcome to Wise County, Virginia! "The Safest Place On Earth"
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Northern Piedmont of Virginia
    I'd like to, I've got some business to take care of in Dickenson Co.; but it's ten hours away from where I am. You might want to invite OC'ers from KY to show up. There's no such thing as "non resident" status for OC.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.