• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any body intrested in a OC meet NEAR WISE COUNTY VA?

spaz5126

I am wanting to find/help setup a OC meet,dinner,breakfast near wise county va..... I dont know of any being held here in wise county lately so i would like to get one together if you will reply and let me know you are interested i will set up a meet or somthing. i OC in wise county and surronding countys all the time i know theres others out there i have seen a few others OC but never thought of seting up some kind of meeting or breakfast until my buddys asked me about it, so here we go :)

Justine

Just set something up and post it. People tend to show when you invite them via the forum. :lol: Good luck!

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I was just thinking "Maybe this is do-able", but then I mapped it. Yikes. Good luck spaz! I think we have a few folks down that way, but I don't know how often they're on.

user

Accomplished Advocate
I'd like to, I've got some business to take care of in Dickenson Co.; but it's ten hours away from where I am. You might want to invite OC'ers from KY to show up. There's no such thing as "non resident" status for OC.