Thread: PRO-AWB ad on OCDO?

PRO-AWB ad on OCDO?

I just noticed that for some reason, there's an ad for a group of alledged gun owner's that are supporting the AWB on this, a Pro-2A gun site. Go to the thread, "KC3 Files Suit for Violations of 65.870" and you'll see the top ad is for this group "Progressive" something or other.

I fully understand that the OCDO forum has to have ads but ads that promote an AWB? That's in no way productive to anyone here!
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

I just realized that the ads aren't apparently linked to specific threads so this specific ad might pop up on any thread but you'll notice the wording doesn't sound pro-2A.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Regular Member self preservation's Avatar
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
    n.
    1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
    2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

Think that is bad? The man who has been selling me all my guns lately says that he don't think that citizens should be able to ARs.

Cuts me great deals on guns and ammo and sells ARs, but don't support the right for us to own them. What do you do?
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    Think that is bad? The man who has been selling me all my guns lately says that he don't think that citizens should be able to ARs.

Cuts me great deals on guns and ammo and sells ARs, but don't support the right for us to own them. What do you do?
    Ask him if he will be providing information on AR sales to LE if LE "asks" politely.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by self preservation View Post
    Thank you sir, that was most enlightening. :-)
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by neuroblades View Post
    I just noticed that for some reason, there's an ad for a group of alledged gun owner's that are supporting the AWB on this, a Pro-2A gun site. Go to the thread, "KC3 Files Suit for Violations of 65.870" and you'll see the top ad is for this group "Progressive" something or other.

I fully understand that the OCDO forum has to have ads but ads that promote an AWB? That's in no way productive to anyone here!
    Is this the ad you were referring to, the "Watch A Gun Owner Destroy The NRA's Position on Gun Control"?

I think it is poorly thought out.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Activist Member
    While we are posting videos watch this. This is the best video I have seen to date that speaks for the right to keep and bear arms from a logical standpoint. Of course, logic seems to escape all of the "liberals" in this country, but we will sure get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ELy...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by KYGlockster; 03-11-2013 at 10:42 PM.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.