• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Lunch and Meeting, Sunday March 24th, Rudy's Bar-B-Que OKC

Archerman99

Hey guys and gals,

I had a chance to speak with Kevin, the manager at Rudy's on Memorial in Oklahoma City. He is excited to have us and will have plenty of room.

It has been requested that we have it on a Sunday because people have to work on Saturdays and it has also been requested that we do it later in the month.

So this months lunch will be Sunday, March 24th at 2:30pm.

Rudy's in OKC is located on Memorial Rd between May and Lake Hefner Parkway.

3437 West Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Phone: 405-254-4712

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=35.60996000,-97.57927000

Let me know if you guys have any questions and if you can make it, I look forward to seeing everyone there!

-Justin

Archerman99

Hey guys, don't forget the Open Carry get together is this Sunday at 2:30pm at Rudy's Country Bar B Que on Memorial road. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. Open Carry is encouraged but no required and family, friends and kids are always welcomed!
-Justin

cbxer55

Hmmmm, this one looks like it is going to be a wash. What happened to everyone? The "sequester" will not start affecting your pay check until late April early May. ;-)

Last edited:

cbxer55

Crickets! Come and get your crickets.

I am going to bring a friend who is new to guns. told him it would be a large group. If this is going to be a dud, may as well just go bowling. Sheesh! Where is everyone?

gungirl79

I plan on being there if I can get over this sinus infection...It's always fun meeting up with everyone and meeting new people at these luncheons :)

RugerP95DC

Sorry I have been absent on the forum folks, I have been doing battle with the surgeon in Houston who suppusodly fixed the nerve damage in my left shoulder/arm/hand, this is not a wash, there are going to be around 35 - 40 folks going, please make it if you can, there is alot to talk about. Dustin

RugerP95DC

It was a good turnout today aproximately 30 people, next Saturday is the lunch in Broken Arrow, alot of OKC folks are attending this one due to some anti open carry things going on in Tulsa, if at all possible we are asking folks to please join the BA lunch next Saturday, it is going to be a large gathering, there will be folks from other groups there as well. Dustin