• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hit this poll hard (unscientific for sure)

TFred

This made me laugh. The subtitle to the article starts:

"He finds himself adored by millions of fans of his CNN show..."

Report from 3 days ago:

"For the second day in a row, CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight sank to a yearly (2013) low in the prime 25-54 demographic with just 87,000 viewers."

Millions of fans. Ya OK Piers, whatever...

TFred

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

Report from 3 days ago:

"For the second day in a row, CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight sank to a yearly (2013) low in the prime 25-54 demographic with just 87,000 viewers."

TFred

92% NO:banana:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Something screwy happening - it's now 88% NO, 12% YES

That's a heck of a jump from midnight.

stay safe.

va_tazdad

87,000....wow

Report from 3 days ago:

TFred

And he makes fun of the Duck Dynasty boys who had 8.6 MILLION viewers last week.

Sure am glad I am not smart like this Brit!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Been at the 88% vs 12% for over 24 hours now. Maybe his carreer is as dead as this pole.

fingers-crossed-emoticon.png

va_tazdad

What a joke.

This fool claims during every anti spew that "the majority of Americans support stricter gun control", but he can't even get majority support ON HIS OWN POLL.

Perhaps his 87,000 viewers could convert the 8.6 MILLION Duck Dynasty viewers that they are wrong?

LOL Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Yeah, like that will happen.

half_life1052

Is it rigged?

Been at the 88% vs 12% for over 24 hours now. Maybe his carreer is as dead as this pole.

fingers-crossed-emoticon.png

I find it very curious that the numbers have been exactly 12 vs 88 percent since near the beginning of the poll. Did someone put a circuit-breaker in the code to stop a landslide result that went against the poor CNN talking head?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I find it very curious that the numbers have been exactly 12 vs 88 percent since near the beginning of the poll. Did someone put a circuit-breaker in the code to stop a landslide result that went against the poor CNN talking head?

At one time it was 91% > 92% > 93% against.

Think that he cut bait and bailed. :lol: