• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday coffee

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
It doesnt seem as though this was much of a meet, so missing it dont mean much.

As their is no after action report, I would guess, no news is just that, no news.

There was about 15-20 people, as always this long ongoing meet was a great success.

We had a nice conversation with a gentleman who is always at this starbucks. He is writing a film, wearing a USC Alumni sweatshirt. I would say he is probably a liberal and he thinks very similar to the way many on this board think.... O is an extremist and be ready for something crazy....

1245A Defender

Wowie!

Hi Nick, thanks for the reply, sounds like a great turn out, much more than I expected,
I was surprised that with even just only 6 or so folks that said they would be there,
their wasnt more reponse on the forum.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Hi Nick, thanks for the reply, sounds like a great turn out, much more than I expected,
I was surprised that with even just only 6 or so folks that said they would be there,
their wasnt more reponse on the forum.

This meet goes up and down, from 5 or 6 to 30 to 40. Not everyone replies, often newbies show up...

Going on 3 1/2 years now...

1245A Defender

Well,,,

This meet goes up and down, from 5 or 6 to 30 to 40. Not everyone replies, often newbies show up...

Going on 3 1/2 years now...

I am glad that this meet goes so well, after all these years!

It is funny that some meets get lots of folks, and some dont get very much.
I have been to your meet by my self and with Squeak at least twice.
I have seen that Squeak drives 40 miles to your meet, often, but
has never come to EMNs meet at the Hideaway cafe in Port Orchard that is just 5 miles from his home.
I also notice that many folks from Kitsap and Mason county never bother to come, anywhere, Sad...

PS!!! I REALLY did not mean to call out Squeak, in some dememening fashion,,
I was just trying to make a point about those that come,
and those that dont!

Last edited: