Thread: OC Lunch at Danny's In Fowlerville 4/6

OC Lunch at Danny's In Fowlerville 4/6

Never open carried before? Well here is your chance! Just curious? Here's a great opportunity to come get some questions answered and see other OC'ers "in action" Michigan Open Carry is inviting you to come have lunch with us in Fowlerville at Danny's Pizza Shack. We were there a little over a year ago. They were glad to have us then and they are glad to have us back.

Danny's IMHO, is the finest pizza in the greater Lansing area!

Come hungry -- they have a buffet!

WHO: YOU! and all your friends interested in Open Carry!
    WHAT: OC lunch, open carry of holstered handgun encouraged (though not required)
    WHERE:
    Danny's Pizza Shack
    307 W Grand River Ave
    Fowlerville, MI

WHEN: April 6th at 12:30 PM

Please RSVP on Facebook or in this thread so I can give the venue an approximate headcount. Also please indicate if you'll be ordering from the menu or getting the buffet.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 03-06-2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Add date to title
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Here is a flyer for the event.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Want to keep informed of Open Carry events in your area? Go to www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

For Drama free gun rights discussion, see http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/

Re: OC Lunch at Danny's In Fowlerville 4/6

Danny's has Excellent pizza! Their staff is very nice. Great place to gather.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

OC Lunch at Danny's In Fowlerville 4/6

Btt
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Re: OC Lunch at Danny's In Fowlerville 4/6

Wish I could make this event. Great food & company. Hope it goes great and you have good sunny weather to boot.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi