• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed Carry Laws for Arizona

UTOC45

Where can I find the Concealed Carry Laws for Arizona? New to the State... I will be moving down there Monday the 11th from Utah and I know that I can OC down there; however, I would like to know what the conceal carry laws are. I do have an Az permit. I would like to have all the help possible and while getting the help please share all the statue, number and all. I would not even mind to be able to print it out.

Last edited:

FreeInAZ

Where can I find the Concealed Carry Laws for Arizona? New to the State... I will be moving down there Monday the 11th from Utah and I know that I can OC down there; however, I would like to know what the conceal carry laws are. I do have an Az permit. I would like to have all the help possible and while getting the help please share all the statue, number and all. I would not even mind to be able to print it out. If you would like to call me or text me you can do so at 520-234-1643. Thank you.

http://www.gunlaws.com/agog.htm

Not many are going to take the time here to post all the laws. This being said I would order the book (and have it sent to your new address) Arizona Gun Owners Guide. You can order on online or orders are taken @ 1-800-707-4020 or 602-996-4020 it is the best source of AZ gun law you will find - period. When I got here approx. a year ago it was the first thing I got to read.
Having your AZ permit you should have learned the laws, but we all need a refresher from time to time. ;)

Cliff notes- watch out for posted places. With a permit you may carry (concealed only) in places that sell alcohol for consumption by the glass (but no drinking of course by you). Many city halls/municipal buildings are posted no carry also so be aware. Hope this helps.:D
Also might want to take your phone # down as this site does get spammed from time to time. :uhoh:

Last edited: