Thread: Bank of America on my list to boycott now.

Bank of America on my list to boycott now.

When are these businesses going to learn that we actually DO have rights, BofA actually dropped this guys accounts because of his work.

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/04/bank...2nd-amendment/
    Last edited by Bmeierholtz; 03-07-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    Crazy cant be stopped with gun registration or control. These guys will continue until Americans admit we have a real mental health and crime issue in this country. Go after the gangs full force and keep the crazies off the streets, and leave me and my gun alone.

Frederick Douglass said, ďA manís rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Bank of Rip you off America has been on my Sh** list for some time

Back in 1990 or 91 I had a charge on my account, and I called the help line and asked what this 30 some odd dollar charge was for and the answer I got was this "I dont know what the charge is for but we have to charge you!"

Well that day I changed banks and have never looked back and try to let people know not to bank with them
    http://washoecountygunrights.blogspot.com/

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE

Together, my wife and I have 4 accounts there. All of them will be closed today!
    Crazy cant be stopped with gun registration or control. These guys will continue until Americans admit we have a real mental health and crime issue in this country. Go after the gangs full force and keep the crazies off the streets, and leave me and my gun alone.

Frederick Douglass said, ďA manís rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    The Bank of America was originally called the Bank of Italy. Its founder was a fan of Mussolini -- while this is no surprise (most American liberals were fans of Mussolini until America entered WWII), this guy took money out of the bank and went to Italy to support the Fascisti.

To this day, BofA is involved in money laundering for organized crime -- again, no surprise, as many of the bank's early investors were Italian mobsters.

Their Mafia and Fascist origins are reflected in their actions against McMillan and other gunowners. They don't want their current customers to face armed defenders, and they're still holding a grudge over Patton and the 442nd having shot so many of their stockholders.
    Last edited by DVC; 03-07-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmeierholtz View Post
    When are these businesses going to learn that we actually DO have rights, BofA actually dropped this guys accounts because of his work.

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/04/bank...2nd-amendment/
    Sadly this is the only thing I've seen come up since the explosion of Pro2A and Anti2A that hasn't surprised me. I've always known BoA to be anti2A and have had first hand experiences with their need to disarm it's customers; meanwhile, they hire armed security that fall asleep at the doors or disappear completely while on duty. Glad your changing banks, it's sad for any business to be anti2A, but even worse when they specifically target Pro2A people and then after they got your money, they throw you out on the street.

Thanks for revisiting this - I moved my bank accounts away from BoA a while back, but forgot to change my credit card as well (I've been a credit customer with them since 2004 - their loss).

Here's another reason for people: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2432361.html

(summary: FFL had funds frozen allegedly due to selling firearms [albeit legally] online)

I honestly don't understand why anyone would do business with Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, etc. They all suck and stick it to you with ridiculous fees. This crap with Bank of America is just another reason to get away from these mega banks. All of the mega banks are also very illegal alien friendly which is NOT alright with me. Joining a credit union was the best thing we ever did. No unexpected fees, no BS and nice people in general.

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by turborich View Post
    I honestly don't understand why anyone would do business with Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, etc.
    If you do your banking in your home town, you should use a hometown bank.

If you need to be able to bank away from home, you need a big bank.

Quote Originally Posted by DVC View Post
    If you do your banking in your home town, you should use a hometown bank.

If you need to be able to bank away from home, you need a big bank.
    Credit unions CAN serve that need well. Many of them combine resources in the "CO-OP" or "STAR" atm network. Granted, unless the credit union is a national one like NFCU, finding physical branches may be difficult; but not a show-stopper for most.
    Last edited by wrightme; 03-09-2013 at 01:46 PM.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin