Thread: OCDO NC Shootout... Who's in?

OCDO NC Shootout... Who's in?

Get togethers for dinner or lunch are cool, but who wants to get a group range day together? Does anyone have some acreage where we can have a pot luck picnic and shooting day? Would there be any interest in trying to get this going? I'm a fan of plinking, but I really love doing it with a group of responsible people.

Who's in?

OCDO NC Shootout... Who's in?

I'm in

Depending on when and where, I would be in.

Founder's Club Member
    Who's in for a shoot out? I'm so confused.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

When and where

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Who's in for a shoot out? I'm so confused.
    OK Citizen, the naming may be off by a bit... Range day picnic sound better?

The only thing missing is property on which to hold this event. Does anyone have any land we could visit for a day?

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .40 Cal View Post
    OK Citizen, the naming may be off by a bit... Range day picnic sound better?
    Ahhh. I get it. Thanks for clarifying it the way you did. You'd have pushed me into a real spin if you had replied, "OK, Who's down for a shoot'em up."
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Up & down, or in & out. Either way it's obvious that this won't be a meet-up were ya gotta keep it holstered.

When you determine where, set the date and time, and ask for a sticky
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

When and where I would be in.

Sounds interesting...especially if it is somewhere that little kids can be kept off to the side (safely!!) so I could bring the wife and let her do some shooting as well!
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

We have interest, now all we need is a place... Who's got some land near the center of th state, or at least accessible to most in the state?

I have a small tract of land about 3 acres in the country we might could do it here if nothing better comes up
    its about 60-70 yards into a hill its about 25-30 feet wide. We shoot pistols and rifles here but some people like a little farther for rifles
    Pic below

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4665/photoen.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by J-SiN View Post
    I have a small tract of land about 3 acres in the country we might could do it here if nothing better comes up
    its about 60-70 yards into a hill its about 25-30 feet wide. We shoot pistols and rifles here but some people like a little farther for rifles
    Pic below

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4665/photoen.jpg
    Looks good to me.