Thread: Need Help Please ... From Instructors or everyday concealed carry people...

Post Need Help Please ... From Instructors or everyday concealed carry people...

I need help... I am planning to travel to New Mexico this weekend to visit family and grandkids... I am a concealed handgun instructor in Texas... I was wanting to know where I can't carry concealed.. or Open carry... I plan to open carry when I am there to exercise my Second Amendment right... mainly I just don't want to carry where I am not allowed too. I tried reading the regulations and laws But my gosh I have not found where it says you can't carry... I know federal building and schools that's pretty much routine everywhere... But What do I need to look for mainly .... as a warning??? Please Email me I am leaving early Saturday to head that way.. Thanks for your help in advance....
    J Bar L Firearm Training Academy..
    J Bar L Firearm Training Academy
    Texas Certified Concealed Hand Gun Instructor
    Texas Parks & Wildlife Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Home Firearm Safety Instructor

Where The 2nd Amendment is Practiced Every Day

, ,
    Go to for a good summary of any state's regulations and restrictions. Click on the state to bring up a pdf file with all you need to know.

Agreed. The guy that runs is extremely reliable and it is updated constantly.

You should be giving it out as a resource for your students.

I am currently in Texas, on my way to Florida. Thank you,!
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip