• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need Help Please ... From Instructors or everyday concealed carry people...

JBarL

Hello,
I need help... I am planning to travel to New Mexico this weekend to visit family and grandkids... I am a concealed handgun instructor in Texas... I was wanting to know where I can't carry concealed.. or Open carry... I plan to open carry when I am there to exercise my Second Amendment right... mainly I just don't want to carry where I am not allowed too. I tried reading the regulations and laws But my gosh I have not found where it says you can't carry... I know federal building and schools that's pretty much routine everywhere... But What do I need to look for mainly .... as a warning??? Please Email me jeff@jblfta.com I am leaving early Saturday to head that way.. Thanks for your help in advance....
Jeff
J Bar L Firearm Training Academy..

AH.74

Go to handgunlaw.us for a good summary of any state's regulations and restrictions. Click on the state to bring up a pdf file with all you need to know.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Agreed. The guy that runs www.handgunlaw.us is extremely reliable and it is updated constantly.

You should be giving it out as a resource for your students.

I am currently in Texas, on my way to Florida. Thank you, www.handgunlaw.us!