Thread: CO author of anti-rights bills criminal record

CO author of anti-rights bills criminal record

http://www.redstate.com/kforti/2013/...ecord-exposed/

Colorado Anti-Second Amendment Legislator’s Criminal Record Exposed.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

This felon is the poster girl of the vermin that makes up the democrap party. Along with morse, who would have peed on himself if he ever had to confront a criminal while he was a "cop," and the hack politician chickenlooper who is in bloomberg's pocket, this is the scum that "governs" the new PDR of Colorado.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

So what we see here is a felon who cannot own a gun trying to limit the rights of others who didn't commit her crimes and can (own a gun). What a POS.

This is GREAT news though - this needs to be hammered on Hickenlooper's door.

Come to think of it, can everyone please forward this to every Senator so that it is brought up on the floor Monday. We can't have a prohibited person dictating to those of us who are not criminals what we can or cannnot use to defend ourselves *from the likes of her*.

Perhalps someone that has a printing shop can do a rush Sunday night job and get some posters made up with the record and mugshot to have people hold at the Capitol Monday morning starting around 7am so that everyone going in sees this.

The left has resorted to dirty tactics and demeaning rape victims, I think calling out a convict on her record and double standards is certainly well above the Democrat's low water mark.
    Last edited by Saxxon; 03-10-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxxon View Post
    ...The left has resorted to dirty tactics...
    Indeed, they definitely take the low road. We must fight more and fight harder.
    Last edited by Forty-five; 03-10-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post

They are ALL criminals ... called traitors ..

In the name of getting facts correct, I'm pretty sure Fields is not a felon. Her charges, as far as I can tell from looking at her CBI and CoCourt records, were all misdemeanors.

Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    In the name of getting facts correct, I'm pretty sure Fields is not a felon. Her charges, as far as I can tell from looking at her CBI and CoCourt records, were all misdemeanors.
    Thanks for doing the research bomber. I also jumped the gun based on use of the term "larceny".
    Last edited by rushcreek2; 03-11-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post

BREAKING: Colorado Rep. Rhonda Fields’ Rap Sheet Longer Than Previously Reported

http://www.redstate.com/kforti/2013/...usly-reported/

"Although Rep. Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora) has previously claimed that her criminal record of larceny and shoplifting was due to a “dark” and “desperate” time in her life, public records show that her disregard for the state’s laws continued well into her tenure as an elected lawmaker."

Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    If you are correct, and the listed charges could be filed as felony or misdemeanor, then she is simply an ex-con pos, not a felon pos. The distinction hardly accrues to her benefit. She is also an habitual traffic offender, it would seem, based on redstate's information. But, as democraps in Kolorado appear to think they are above the law, and she doubtlessly used her position to avoid prosecution under that title, no harm no foul.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Traffic offenses I am not very concerned about as a lot of the speed laws are traps anyway.

Stealing though, is a crime of intent. It may be she didn't get a felony charge and can still purchase a weapon, but its still a hypocritical move for her to be the one doing this.