• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CO author of anti-rights bills criminal record

Gunslinger

This felon is the poster girl of the vermin that makes up the democrap party. Along with morse, who would have peed on himself if he ever had to confront a criminal while he was a "cop," and the hack politician chickenlooper who is in bloomberg's pocket, this is the scum that "governs" the new PDR of Colorado.

Saxxon

So what we see here is a felon who cannot own a gun trying to limit the rights of others who didn't commit her crimes and can (own a gun). What a POS.

This is GREAT news though - this needs to be hammered on Hickenlooper's door.

Come to think of it, can everyone please forward this to every Senator so that it is brought up on the floor Monday. We can't have a prohibited person dictating to those of us who are not criminals what we can or cannnot use to defend ourselves *from the likes of her*.

Perhalps someone that has a printing shop can do a rush Sunday night job and get some posters made up with the record and mugshot to have people hold at the Capitol Monday morning starting around 7am so that everyone going in sees this.

The left has resorted to dirty tactics and demeaning rape victims, I think calling out a convict on her record and double standards is certainly well above the Democrat's low water mark.

Last edited:

bomber

In the name of getting facts correct, I'm pretty sure Fields is not a felon. Her charges, as far as I can tell from looking at her CBI and CoCourt records, were all misdemeanors.

rushcreek2

In the name of getting facts correct, I'm pretty sure Fields is not a felon. Her charges, as far as I can tell from looking at her CBI and CoCourt records, were all misdemeanors.

Thanks for doing the research bomber. I also jumped the gun based on use of the term "larceny".

Last edited:

jgullock

http://www.redstate.com/kforti/2013...mendment-legislators-criminal-record-exposed/

Colorado Anti-Second Amendment Legislator’s Criminal Record Exposed.

BREAKING: Colorado Rep. Rhonda Fields’ Rap Sheet Longer Than Previously Reported

http://www.redstate.com/kforti/2013...ds-rap-sheet-longer-than-previously-reported/

"Although Rep. Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora) has previously claimed that her criminal record of larceny and shoplifting was due to a “dark” and “desperate” time in her life, public records show that her disregard for the state’s laws continued well into her tenure as an elected lawmaker."

Gunslinger

If you are correct, and the listed charges could be filed as felony or misdemeanor, then she is simply an ex-con pos, not a felon pos. The distinction hardly accrues to her benefit. She is also an habitual traffic offender, it would seem, based on redstate's information. But, as democraps in Kolorado appear to think they are above the law, and she doubtlessly used her position to avoid prosecution under that title, no harm no foul.

Saxxon

Traffic offenses I am not very concerned about as a lot of the speed laws are traps anyway.

Stealing though, is a crime of intent. It may be she didn't get a felony charge and can still purchase a weapon, but its still a hypocritical move for her to be the one doing this.