• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anyone open carry in glagow, or barren county?

boomer92266

i live in monroe county and open carry here gets no problems, they even changed the courthouse sign to no concealed weapons inside which i believe they can do that. my wifes family is in glasgow, and my sister inlaw has said that if you open carry in glasgow you will be asked to put your gun away from view or face charges. i have called but the lady i spoke with said an officer wasn't there to answer me. thought i would ask on here to see if anyone has done it there. thanks

langzaiguy

Why not ask what colors the police don't like so you can avoid those?

Does it really matter what a LEOs opinion is? The law is the law.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

09jisaac

Why not ask what colors the police don't like so you can avoid those?

Bright pink, I already asked.

But seriously, Langz is right. Opinions should never be enforced as law.

I think everyone should open carry, why not give as much weight to my opinion as you do your sister-in-law's?

kyboy4u

Im in Glasgow 2-3 times a month for work and have always oc my weapon, never had an issue other than when Was asked to leave the coltons there by one of the staff and when I explained to the manager that she was going to loose a customer she seated me with a new waiter and my appetizer was on the house.