Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I heard it through the grapevine....

  1. #1
    Regular Member okiephlyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    420

    I heard it through the grapevine....

    That OKOCA is having another OC lunch and get together in Broken Arrow this month. I don't facebook, so someone needs to start a thread with details and make it a sticky. Please.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Glock 1st fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    310
    My apologies. I am not on this forum much so usually one of the other members post it on here for me. Ill post it right away!

  3. #3
    Regular Member okiephlyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    420
    Very Much Appreciated. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Gary S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Broken Arrow
    Posts
    268
    Sorry you two. After I spoke with you today I was going to post it after I was done, I forgot I had the hockey game to go to tonight. I dropped the ball on that one.

  5. #5
    Regular Member okiephlyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    420
    No worries Gary. I posted that as much for those others that don't FB as I did for me.
    And I still wish someone with the ability to, would "Sticky" it.

  6. #6
    Regular Member okiebryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    Posts
    449
    To request a sticky (for an event announcement) PM Grapeshot with a link to the thread you want stickied.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Gary S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Broken Arrow
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebryan View Post
    To request a sticky (for an event announcement) PM Grapeshot with a link to the thread you want stickied.
    Quote Originally Posted by okiephlyer View Post
    No worries Gary. I posted that as much for those others that don't FB as I did for me.
    And I still wish someone with the ability to, would "Sticky" it.
    I took care of the sticky request. I wasn't sure if anyone else had.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Glock 1st fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary S View Post
    I took care of the sticky request. I wasn't sure if anyone else had.
    Lol no problem about the hockey game Gary. I should have been on top of it too. I am rarely on this forum but I need to get on here more

  9. #9
    Regular Member Gary S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Broken Arrow
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock 1st fan View Post
    Lol no problem about the hockey game Gary. I should have been on top of it too. I am rarely on this forum but I need to get on here more
    I will be on hear as well more often. Just an update we have 42 showing up for lunch so far.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •