• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I heard it through the grapevine....

okiephlyer

That OKOCA is having another OC lunch and get together in Broken Arrow this month. I don't facebook, so someone needs to start a thread with details and make it a sticky. Please.

Gary S

Sorry you two. After I spoke with you today I was going to post it after I was done, I forgot I had the hockey game to go to tonight. I dropped the ball on that one.

okiephlyer

No worries Gary. I posted that as much for those others that don't FB as I did for me.
And I still wish someone with the ability to, would "Sticky" it.