• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Broken Arrow Lunch 3/30

Glock 1st fan

Ok everyone in NorthEast Oklahoma (And for all of Oklahoma and beyond as well) we will again be having our get together at Knotty Pine BBQ in Broken Arrow on March 30th at 12 noon. We welcome all members and non members who are curious about the open carry and the concealed carry in the state of Oklahoma. We welcome all of your family and friends as well and we want to share great stories of firearms and great BBQ too.

For those who have not been yet you wont find many businesses that are as instrumental in the firearms community as Knotty Pine who not only open their doors to our business but also proudly welcome any and all legal permit carriers to come in any time no questions asked. So if you want a meeting where you can feel at home with your fellow firearms enthusiast as well as a business that treats you with royalty this is the meeting to come too.

One favor of all though is in order to get the best possible seating arrangements we will need to know whos coming and whos bringing a friend, spouse, child or other family member so we can get the best arrangements! We hope to see you guys there!

Kirby

Knotty Pine BBQ
1424 West Kenosha Street
Broken Arrow Oklahoma

Last edited by a moderator:

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
Ok everyone in NorthEast Oklahoma (And for all of Oklahoma and beyond as well) we will again be having our get together at Knotty Pine BBQ in Broken Arrow. We welcome all members and non members who are curious about the open carry and the concealed carry in the state of Oklahoma. We welcome all of your family and friends as well and we want to share great stories of firearms and great BBQ too.

For those who have not been yet you wont find many businesses that are as instrumental in the firearms community as Knotty Pine who not only open their doors to our business but also proudly welcome any and all legal permit carriers to come in any time no questions asked. So if you want a meeting where you can feel at home with your fellow firearms enthusiast as well as a business that treats you with royalty this is the meeting to come too.

One favor of all though is in order to get the best possible seating arrangements we will need to know whos coming and whos bringing a friend, spouse, child or other family member so we can get the best arrangements! We hope to see you guys there!

Kirby

Knotty Pine BBQ
1424 West Kenosha Street
Broken Arrow Oklahoma

[When]
Saturday, March 30, 2013
[Time]
12:00pm

Link to event on Facebook

Link to event on okoca.org

Last edited:

Gary S

Yes, please guys if you don't have Facebook or this is the only place you learn about the lunch please post that you are going and how many guests you will bring with you. I will be keeping up with the list and keep knotty pine informed of how many are attending so they are prepared. Thank you.

Gary S

Ok guys, and gals. There is 15 days until our broken arrow and tulsa lunch, how many people are wanting to join us? So far we have a good group going, but we still have plenty of room for more to join. Please let us know as soon as you can. Thank you all very much.

Gary S

Ok just an update. I counted up people coming to lunch along with guests. So far we have 45 joining us. Lets keep it out there and lets see how many we can get total. Thank you all.

Gary S

Ok guys just wanted to let everyone know that the guests who I have confirmed with just cleared 50 today. Thank you all and please keep it going.

Gary S

Will it just be you or will you have a guest? Also if you can just send me a pm of just your first name I'd appreciate it, thank you very much.

Last edited:

Gary S

My son and I will be there also.
Excellent we look forward to you two joining us if you don't have facebook to confirm on the event can you please send me a pm with your first name. I'm keeping count of everyone showing up. Thank you very much.