• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

School Now Offering Counseling to Kids Upset by Strawberry-tart Gun!

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
This forum requires FUQ (Fair Use Quote) when posting a link to a story.

It’s called doubling down. First, a teacher at the Park Elementary School in Baltimore flips out, because 7-year-old Josh Welch bites his strawberry tart, trying to make it look like a mountain—but it ends up looking (sort of) like a gun.

The teacher reports Josh, who is then suspended for two days.

Now, an assistant principal at the school has sent a letter to parents offering counseling to kids who may have been upset by the incident. I kid you not.

davidmcbeth

Banned
What kind of kids are we raising for the future? Seriously - society needs to get a grip on reality here....:banghead:

The Kellogg company will be doing the counseling .. they will also cover taping cheez-its together to form a gun, chewing down min-wheats so they don't look like a gun, etc. and make them sign a loyality oath to the Kellogg's brands

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
What kind of kids are we raising for the future? Seriously - society needs to get a grip on reality here....:banghead:

No. The bureaucrats who absurdly apply rules need to be fired.

A blogger named Gary North has studied bureacracies. He developed some rules or "laws" of bureaucratic behavior. One of them is that sooner of later some imbecile in a bureacracy will apply a rule to a situation the rule was never meant to address. A following "law" is that a new rule will be developed to address that imbecilic application. Which, sooner or later, some imbecile will apply to a situation it was never meant to address...

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Seriously, these are the people who are educating our children? Home-school is looking better and better these days...

Gary S

Seriously, these are the people who are educating our children? Home-school is looking better and better these days...
Instead of thinking of home school we need to think of a way to school the educators. I posted before about how when I was picking my son up from school his teaches told me we have a serious problem. I thought I was going to have discipline my boy. I asked what the problem was. "well Mr. S, it appears your son was drawing a picture of a gun." she handed me the picture and my son looked at me like he was about to be in deep sh.., I said ok and what is the problem? Well we are going to have to suspend him. I told them that if he got suspended for a picture, they would have more to worry about then a picture that at most might give someone a paper cut.
She then told me that he was doing the picture instead of the class work. That's where I see a problem, but not big enough for suspending him. Ill take care of that one.
I can see if a real weapon was brought to school, but a breakfast pastry or drawings. They need to worry more about teaching then that other crap.

BikerGuy57

They have been dumbing down schools for many years - decades. And this is the result - dumb teachers, dumb administrators. In NY, high school grads can't read. That's how much schools have been dumbed down.....

80% of NYC High School Grads can't read!

Instead of thinking of home school we need to think of a way to school the educators. I posted before about how when I was picking my son up from school his teaches told me we have a serious problem. I thought I was going to have discipline my boy. I asked what the problem was. "well Mr. S, it appears your son was drawing a picture of a gun." she handed me the picture and my son looked at me like he was about to be in deep sh.., I said ok and what is the problem? Well we are going to have to suspend him. I told them that if he got suspended for a picture, they would have more to worry about then a picture that at most might give someone a paper cut.
She then told me that he was doing the picture instead of the class work. That's where I see a problem, but not big enough for suspending him. Ill take care of that one.
I can see if a real weapon was brought to school, but a breakfast pastry or drawings. They need to worry more about teaching then that other crap.

Gary S

They have been dumbing down schools for many years - decades. And this is the result - dumb teachers, dumb administrators. In NY, high school grads can't read. That's how much schools have been dumbed down.....

80% of NYC High School Grads can't read!

That's due to the "no child left behind". They will let any kid pass as long as they try. I stay involved with my son and all his teachers, if he is missing something or failed something weather they except it or not I make him do it at home and make sure he does it right.
Also the classes have gotten so much larger then what a teacher can handle by them selves. The kids don't get any 1on1 with the teachers.

BikerGuy57

That's partly true but the No child left behind did not start until 2001. They started dumbing down the schools back in the 60's, nearly 40 years before that - that I know if. I remember the textbooks being easier so that a certain race of people could keep up.

That's due to the "no child left behind". They will let any kid pass as long as they try. I stay involved with my son and all his teachers, if he is missing something or failed something weather they except it or not I make him do it at home and make sure he does it right.
Also the classes have gotten so much larger then what a teacher can handle by them selves. The kids don't get any 1on1 with the teachers.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
There's a behind-the-scenes story to this school counseling stuff.

First, the foundation. Ask yourself how many people you know or heard of who were cured by psychiatry. That's right. None. There were a few, apparently genuine, reports of people getting relief from Freudian analysis after many sessions. Otherwise, zip--nothing. A howling big indicator is the number of people in mental institutions. If psychiatry could cure people, there would be no long-term residents in psychiatric hospitals.

Psychiatry is a failed pseudo-science. Its history includes behavior modification through duress--bound in a chair, ducking in freezing water, etc. Other practices include inducing insulin shock, pre-frontal lobotomy*, and electric shock.** (Do those practices sound like scientific attempts to isolate the cause of mental illness and treat that cause?) Today its mainly "treatment" with psycho-active drugs. The main point is that psychiatry doesn't work. There was no doubt it didn't work until it turned to anti-depressant drugs, at which point the psychs fogged up the issue by calling long-term drugging "treatment" instead of attempts at cure. Most people instinctively know the psychs do not know what causes mental illness and cannot cure it.

This is why psychiatry needs government support--few people will seek it out and pay for it on their own. If psychiatry could cure people, it people would flock to it and it could stand on its own. So, along comes government to force insurance companies to cover psych treatment and drugs--called parity: putting psych treatment on par with medical treatment.

And, along comes government putting so-called grief-counselors in schools.

*Pre-frontal lobotomies were accomplished by slipping an ice-pick beside the eyeball, and then ramming it through the thin bone at the back of the eye-socket. Then sweeping it back and forth to tear up the tissue of the frontal lobe of the brain. No joke. Look it up.

**Electric shock treatment, also known as ECT or electro-convulsive therapy, involved drugging the patient with muscle-relaxants so he wouldn't break his spine when he convulsed from the current, and then sending up to 400 volts across his brain. Few know it, but Ernest Hemingway suicided after receiving ECT in 1960 or 1961.

Last edited:

Gary S

That's partly true but the No child left behind did not start until 2001. They started dumbing down the schools back in the 60's, nearly 40 years before that - that I know if. I remember the textbooks being easier so that a certain race of people could keep up.

Well I don't know when they started changing school books because Im just 34. I can tell you that I know for a fact if you take any history book from a school and go to your library, the history will not match up. Im not saying Im the smartest person, Hell I was happy to maintain a c. Average. If not for the choice of enlisting I don't think I would have graduated high school. But there is major difference from when I was in school and my son in school now.

BikerGuy57

I wanted to share this comic. It had me fooled. I thought this was Obama!!!! It sure sounded like him. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the size right on here so you'll have to right click on the image and open in a new window or tab to be able to see it....

comic.jpg

Well I don't know when they started changing school books because Im just 34. I can tell you that I know for a fact if you take any history book from a school and go to your library, the history will not match up. Im not saying Im the smartest person, Hell I was happy to maintain a c. Average. If not for the choice of enlisting I don't think I would have graduated high school. But there is major difference from when I was in school and my son in school now.

Gary S

That would be great in all but a cannon is a tool war and as such must be banned in Big O's mind. Oh wait he is the exception to the rule in his castle with all the armed guards. We shall flock to him like the sheeple he wants us to be.
Unfortunately for big O, I never learned to stay with the heard. I think of things to do on my own.

BikerGuy57

Two important articles

I got 2 articles (out of many) in my email that I thought would be wise to share with everyone. They're long, but worth the read as they show and prove what is going on, that our great country is under fire from our dictator liar in cheif. I think it's time, beyond time in fact, that we the people take up our arms and go to Washington to take back our country by force. And why shouldn't we? Obama's planning to take our country by force and we should beat him to the punch and stop acting like cowards and sheeple. Does anyone want to lead the way? That's the hard part but it can and should be done soon. As long as I have the freedom of speech, I will not be afraid to speak out in defense of our freedoms! Here's the articles.....

--------------------------

FREEDOM UNDER FIRE: THE BIG PICTURE

Over two centuries ago, a group of people also known as our Founding Fathers had a dream. A dream of living as free men, and of enjoying the Liberty that God gave them to be the masters of their own destiny. They were ruled by an English tyrant and were overtaxed without any hope of representation. So the phrase was coined “NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.” They decided that through the grace of God, and with strong intestinal fortitude, with the fire of the hope of Freedom burning in their bellies, that they would stand up against the tyranny. Although they were severely outnumbered and outgunned, they pressed on under Divine guidance and total personal sacrifice until they prevailed.

So I will now make the case that the tree of Liberty must once again be watered with the blood of Patriots and of Tyrants.

Government spending: as our debt grows more and more by the minute, our government manufactures one false crisis after another in an effort to fleece the American taxpayer of more money. They have created a dependence class of non-producers in order to squander the riches of our country while they continue their lavish lifestyles and multiple vacations.

Department of Homeland Security: This select group systematically erodes our personal rights on a daily basis. Now that Americans are waking up, they are labeling us as terrorists. They have purchased enough ammunition to date to shoot every American at least five times. It is a proven fact that FEMA internment camps are being built on American soil, and that they will start using drones to spy on the average American citizen.

Department of State: A group of incompetent fools who think that we can make friends with our enemies if we throw enough money at them, even when America is broke and borrowing money from the Chinese. They are keeping our military tied up in endless wars with no clear objective.

President Barack Hussein Obama: A Muslim/communist with aspirations of being a dictator. He can’t prove his qualifications, and he can’t prove his intelligence as he always needs a teleprompter to talk and always stumbles in his words without it. He has surrounded himself with fellow Muslims and communists who run interference for him as he turns our nation into a dictatorship through executive order.

Mainstream media: This bunch of crackpots would make Adolph Hitler proud! They can’t even call themselves journalists anymore by every definition of the word. They are nothing more than highly paid propagandists who now use lies and deceit to cover for their dear leader, Obama.

The point that I am making is this: our Founding Fathers went to war because of not having any Freedoms and instead having high taxes. Since then, we are overtaxed. We are poked and prodded by Homeland Security and the TSA, losing our freedom daily by illegal executive orders and laws made by a Congress that has been overrun with communists and a wannabe dictator who wants to spend us into oblivion while supporting our enemies.

The tree of Liberty is in desperate need of watering. Do you have that faith in God and the fire of Freedom in your belly that our founders had? Our time is short to decide if Freedom and Liberty will survive or if it will die on the vine. My fellow Patriots, the time has come for you to decide. We must stand and fight for the Freedom and Liberty of our children and grandchildren or doom them to a communist utopia. As always my brethren, stay safe and be aware of your surroundings.

--------------------------------------------

Obama Poised to Carry Out Hostile Military Takeover of US

I’ve been told by a number of people that it would be impossible for any person to stage a military or hostile takeover of the United States. Ten years ago, I would have agreed with them, but not now.

In the past year, President Obama has taken a number of actions that when added together clearly indicates his plans for a military or hostile takeover of the United States. And for the first time in my life, I not only believe it could happen, but I am firmly convinced it’s going to happen before the 2016.

To begin with, Obama has been tailoring the US military to his personal agenda. He is filling the ranks with gays and lesbians who will now follow him to any extreme because he is their champion. He has all but shackled chaplains from preaching Christianity to the troops, who by the way, aren’t even allowed to have Bibles in some areas in the Middle East or any other semblance of Christianity. For the military coup de gras, he has been tailoring his top military leaders by asking if they are willing to shoot Americans. Those that answer yes, are put in key positions while those that answer no are basically seeing the end of their military careers.

Next, the Department of Homeland Security has been stockpiling millions of weapons and billions of rounds ammunition. The federal government even has NOAA stockpiling weapons and ammunition and they aren’t going to be using it to predict the weather. This is unprecedented in American history and has no purpose or basis other than the use against the American people.

The massive push for gun control has only one purpose and that is to disarm the American people. There are more guns in private ownership than there are people in the US. That would make a hostile takeover more difficult, costly and time consuming. However, the stockpiles of weapons and ammunition are just for that purpose, because Obama knows that there are a lot of Americans who will not give up their guns so easily. Attorney General Eric Holder has already warned gun owners to cower like smokers.

One of the problems with the guns in the hands of people is that the government doesn’t know where they all are. That’s why they are pushing for complete gun registration and background checks for everyone who owns a firearm, regardless of any grandfather clauses. Under Obamacare, they are pushing doctors and medical staffers to gather information on their patients as to whether or not they own a gun.

Under the National Defense Authorization Act, the federal government has the legal right to indefinitely detain anyone they deem to be dangerous to the country. They do not have to produce any evidence, they do not have to obtain a warrant, and they do not have to give you the right to an attorney. All Obama or Eric Holder have to do is say you are a threat and that could be the last anyone sees of you for who knows how long.

Obama has also issued an executive order that gives him absolute power and control over all means of communication for any reason including an emergency. The executive order includes all television, radio, cable, internet and cell phone communications.

Lastly, Obama is already placing drones in the skies over America. His chief puppet, Attorney General Eric Holder has ruled that not only are the drones legal, but that Obama also has the legal right to use them to shoot Americans on American soil.

When you put this all together into one package, it’s obvious that the stage is set for Barack Hussein Obama to use force in a hostile takeover of the United States. All he has to do is declare a state of emergency (mostly likely prompted by a forced economic collapse). This will allow him to control all forms of communication. Both military and DHS trained personnel will then start rounding up everyone that has or still opposes Obama and detain them under the National Defense Authorization Act. Those that resist will be face lethal force from the drones and/or the heavily armed military and DHS troops. Anyone resisting will be shot, since he has been given the legal authority to do so.

If Obama fears a threat from another nation, he would not be slashing military spending, cutting our nuclear arsenal down to a third of what it was and he wouldn’t have NOAA stockpiling millions of weapons and ammunition. Everything Obama has being doing and putting in place is pointed inside the US, not outside. We are his target, not Iran, Syria, China, North Korea or al-Qaeda.

If you don’t believe this will happen prior to the 2016 election, then please explain to me the purpose of all these things that have been strategically placed at this time. Also, I suggest you do a little studying of history in nations like Germany, Russia, China and other socialist nations. They all thought it could never happen to them and it did and it all started with a tyrant just like Obama gaining power and outlawing guns!

Gary S

I do feel that something is defiantly brewing and it does not smell good at all. There are a lot of things out there being spread about, including what's in your articles you shared. I feel that whatever is about to happen is not going to be pretty. I think a lot of what's in those articles you shared are close if not spot on. However its hard to prove anything what's being speculated in the articles. Especially when we can not look them up to see for ourselves in black and white.
Again I do feel pretty much the same way. But can you let me know where I can find that information for myself to see please. I really would love to look into it further. Thank you.

BikerGuy57

Gary - you can find these articles here:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/freedom-under-fire-americas-big-picture/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-poised-to-carry-out-hostile-military-takeover-of-us/

Obama is a narcissist. Hitler, Stalin, Chevez, Castro, Mao, and others were all narcissists.

In the definition of a narcissist, there are traits that identify the kind of people they are. Obama fits most if not all of these, not to mention he's illegal. I doubt he's even an American citizen.... But here's the traits......

Narcissists typically display most, and sometimes all, of the following traits:

An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges

Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships

A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)

Difficulty with empathy

Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)

Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)

Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt

Haughty body language

Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)

Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)

Using other people without considering the cost of doing so

Pretending to be more important than they really are

Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements

Claiming to be an "expert" at many things

Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people

Denial of remorse and gratitude

In conclusion, I think the articles are spot on. The problem is that the low informed people are not aware of anything and they believe Obama is a great man because he gives them things no other president ever did. But one day, when Obama comes for them, and marches them off to FEMA camps or kills them, it will be too late. And that's the problem. How do you educate these idiots who want mommy and daddy to take care of them in the form of big government - which I call GIVErnment?

See here about ignorant people that support Obama...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/ignorant-support-obama-whatever/

If we look at the other side, the news media and the leftist democrats, when Obama takes over, and starts to kill them, hmmmm.... I wonder what they're going to do then. Obama will have full control of all media and what is published or broadcast and what isn't. The democrats in congress better kiss his black narcissist muslim ass or they're gonna be killed along with their familes. They're smart enough to know better than to be doing that now as they have been, but when a narcissist person has no use anymore for someone, they get rid of them - kills them no matter how loyal they were. They thrive on fear and chaos. The one thing that Obama unfortunately has going for him is his community organizer skills. He has the personality to get people to do anything to his beck and call, whether it's the right thing or the wrong thing - that doesn't matter to people....

This is why I say and have been saying for 4 years - if the people don't take back our country and I mean NOW, then America is going to cease to exist. I can't find anyone to lead the way - someone with the experience to lead - a military leader. But now that Obama is replacing top brass with leaders willing to kill their own countrymen, maybe one of them will step up to the plate. If only we could get 10,000, 20,000 people together and march into Washington... You'd think out of 150 million people, that wouldn't be a problem.... and I don't think it is a problem. We only need a leader or 2 leaders with experience to lead the way. If you know anyone.............

The power needs to belong to the people like it used to be...........

Last edited: