Thread: California Senate approves $24 million for gun confiscation program

California Senate approves $24 million for gun confiscation program

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    Typical Infowars headline that omits totally relevant information to get pageviews.

That's why this forum requires a FUQ (fair use quote) rather than just a headline and a link.

The California Senate approved a $24-million expenditure on Thursday to speed the confiscation of guns from people who have been disqualified from owning firearms because of criminal convictions or serious mental illness.

Sen. Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) said budget cuts to the Department of Justice have hampered a program that targets people who purchased firearms legally but were later disqualified because of a subsequent conviction or determination of mental illness.
    Of course, this could be used as a good argument either for or against registration...
    Last edited by okiebryan; 03-08-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebryan View Post
    Typical Infowars headline that omits totally relevant information to get pageviews.

That's why this forum requires a FUQ (fair use quote) rather than just a headline and a link.

Of course, this could be used as a good argument either for or against registration...
    Registration ALWAYS leads to confiscation .... soon we'll all have guns that are illegal ...

Infowars ... ya gotta love that website ... I don't have hours to listen to the vids though ...

Boarder line psychotic stories and imaginary what ifs exspecially from the pro gun crowd only makes the pro gun side look like nut jobs and is counter productive to the cause to not only support the 2A but also the 5A (nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law).

I see that as a blatant attempt to not only stir up drama but get views. I thought info wars was for the pro gun side not the anti gun side.
    Stay safe and God bless.

Everyone will hate you because of me.
    But not a hair of your head will perish.
    Stand firm, and you will win life.
    (Luke 21:17-19 NIV)

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them.",
    "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms."Thomas Jefferson

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert318 View Post
    Boarder line psychotic stories and imaginary what ifs exspecially from the pro gun crowd only makes the pro gun side look like nut jobs and is counter productive to the cause to not only support the 2A but also the 5A (nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law).

I see that as a blatant attempt to not only stir up drama but get views. I thought info wars was for the pro gun side not the anti gun side.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert318 View Post
    I thought info wars was for the pro gun side not the anti gun side.
    Infowars is for Alex Jones' ego and bank account, nothing more.