• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bad Day At The Capital

jgullock

Trust me, every one of those points has been argued many times, plus the fact of them violating their oath of office.

However, a bit of recent news that someone posted on Magpul's site:

http://www.redstate.com/kforti/2013...mendment-legislators-criminal-record-exposed/

Rhonda Fields, author of HB 1224 magazine limit ban is a criminal. Possibly convicted felon who cannot even own a gun herself. So she wants to limit what we can own to protect ourselves against the likes of her.

Spread this far and wide please, at least the governor can chew on it a few days after the Democraps rubber stamp tomorrow.

So the inmates really are running the asylum.

Gunslinger

Another feel good bill that accomplishes nothing but to penalize honest people.

Pointless stupidity.

Beyond that, unenforceable. The burden of proof is on the state to prove you acquired the magazine after the ban. Failing watching you buy it in Virginia and transport it back to Kolorado, how are they planning on doing that? If I want to buy 100 round mags for my M-4, I'd simply have a friend buy them for me in Fl and ship them here. If I want to sell a gun to a friend, I'd hand him the gun and he'd hand me the money. Unless there was a drone watching me, who would know? ******* democrap garbage showing again they are the party of cowards, commies and &*^%$s. (I blocked the last word for you Grape so you won't have a coronary.)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Beyond that, unenforceable. --snipped-- democrap garbage showing again they are the party of cowards, commies and &*^%$s. (I blocked the last word for you Grape so you won't have a coronary.)

Haven't seen anyone or anything they've said here get to me like that :)

I may shake my head at the limited vocabulary of some, chuckle at the wry sense of sacastic humor of others, and whittle away when and where it is needed. Most of the time I am just enjoying the ride.
icon14.png