• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Simultaneous open and concealed carry

Glockster

Hey! Cool!

I just checked the statute and it does indeed say "upon demand". Formerly, it said "upon request". Now it says "upon demand" both mid-paragraph and at the end when it talks about being issued a citation.

No more fannying about as to whether the cop "requested" the CHP or "demanded" it.

Somehow I missed that change.

So what I've pondered since the change....if I pin it with my other notes from mom to my jackie, have I met the legal requirement to "display" it?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
So what I've pondered since the change....if I pin it with my other notes from mom to my jackie, have I met the legal requirement to "display" it?

If you start wearing a collar you can attach it to that. That's how Zeus displays his license:banana:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I have OCed my primary gun every day and had a BUG concealed on many occasions. It's been five years and I've never been stopped by a cop. If you are interested in carry both ways and you have a permit, I encourage you to do so.

altajava

If you start wearing a collar you can attach it to that. That's how Zeus displays his license:banana:

Using that didn't really go as well as I had hoped but has made a couple of liberals walk away in disgust.
"you got a license for that?" of course I said " yep, it's on his collar".