• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cheese Is King

Bpdenverco

Cheese is king? Here I am trying to keep our 2nd amendment rights alive and cooking.
Now some of you may have heard of change.org, it's place where people can start a petition.
So that's what I used for my Joe Salazar recall. So while you belong to this you will get notices of other petitions. So a couple of days ago, I got one for Kraft cheese to remove the food color from their cheese. Well guess what they now have over 160,000 signatures.
Now this is not the only example. Some people where getting their home taken away, that got 50,000 signatures. And so on, and so on.
So here I am trying to start to vote out people who are against the 2nd amendment, and I am now up to 180, I need about 1,800 to start the ball rolling.
Now let's see 2A 180 votes, Kraft cheese 160,000 votes. I guess cheese will win.

So please, if you have not given your signature please go here. If you live in colorado.
*http://www.change.org/petitions/joe-salazar-colorado-state-reprenative-house-district-31-to-resign[URL="Cheese is king? Here I am trying to keep our 2nd amendment rights alive and cooking. Now some of you may have heard of change.org, it's place where people can start a petition. So that's what I used for my Joe Salazar recall. So while you belong to this you will get notices of other petitions. So a couple of days ago, I got one for Kraft cheese to remove the food color from their cheese. Well guess what they now have over 160,000 signatures. Now this is not the only example. Some people where getting their home taken away, that got 50,000 signatures. And so on, and so on. So here I am trying to start to vote out people who are against the 2nd amendment, and I am now up to 180, I need about 1,800 to start the ball rolling. Now let's see 2A 180 votes, Kraft cheese 160,000 votes. I guess cheese will win. So please, if you have not given your signature please go here. If you live in colorado. http://www.change.org/petitions/joe-salazar-colorado-state-reprenative-house-district-31-to-resign"

Last edited: