Thread: Attn: NASCAR fans

Plainfield, CT, ,

Attn: NASCAR fans

I thought I'd share with all what our idiot Jr. Senator Chris Murphy has done...................(please don't shoot the messenger)

Maybe it's made the news out there, maybe not. I think he needs to receive some input on this.

twitter @chrismurphyct

Why does the guberment feel like it needs to get in the middle of what a private company?😡 If you want to get really mad read what Jason Whitlock says about it😡!chTrO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shoot low boys, their ridin' shetland ponies"

Big D

Well, the congressman is either illiterate or a liar. He says that 92% of Americans, 91% of gun owners, and 71% of NRA members want universal background checks. I'll not go into it further.

The NRA doesn't speak for me, but for him to say "...NRA has taken an unprecedented extreme position in the debate over the proper response to this tragedy, placing themselves at odds with the overwhelming majority of the American people, and even their own members. " is really not the case.

And vilifying the NRA for Newtown is the worst kind of pandering.

NASCAR knows their demographic, as does the NRA. It's a match made in heaven.

White City, Oregon, USA
    Disgusting. That's all his (the congress critters) BS is worth saying about it.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Concord, NC
    Another example of a waste of oxygen in congress.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.