• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mark Kelley buys AR-15 he wants to ban.....

EMNofSeattle

Well on Mark Kelley (Gabby Gifford's Husband) posted on His facebook that he went to the gun shop to buy a .45 caliber pistol, does the background check then he sees an AR-15 buys it impulsively, and posts on facebook how scary it is that it's easy to buy. And that he'll be turning his in to the Tuscon Police when he takes possession.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Ooooooo "scary" .... hope he accidentally shoots his old lady (maybe that's his plan though....)

She gonna divorce him now?

OC for ME

Well on Mark Kelley (Gabby Gifford's Husband) posted on His facebook that he went to the gun shop to buy a .45 caliber pistol, does the background check then he sees an AR-15 buys it impulsively, and posts on facebook how scary it is that it's easy to buy. And that he'll be turning his in to the Tuscon Police when he takes possession.
Was the "impulse purchase" conducted during the same store visit which initiated the pistol purchase? If so then the BC would/should remain valid. The law may have an exception or the retail seller knew that the customer had just had a BC completed that day.....maybe even that hour. Or does each trans action the creates a receipt force a BC?

OC4me

Well gee whiz, Mark Kelly you are a law-abiding citizen who passed a background check ... so exercising your right to buy that AR-15 should be easy (duh!).

Or am I missing the point of the anti-gunners who state that they only want to make it harder for criminals to get guns?

March Hare

Well gee whiz, Mark Kelly you are a law-abiding citizen who passed a background check ... so exercising your right to buy that AR-15 should be easy (duh!).

Or am I missing the point of the anti-gunners who state that they only want to make it harder for criminals to get guns?

He just got caught buying goodies and had to make up a quick BS story to cover his rear.

-MH

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

I wonder if he'd find it scary how much easier it is to buy stuff the government has banned, for instance heroin.

He might be surprised to learn that drug dealers don't reliably perform background checks, and have no special rules for what kind of person, or what age, may buy what drug or how they may use it. Not only that, but their product can be found by any person so inclined in almost every high school in the country.

:rolleyes:

All prohibitionists are stupid, or evil. Or both. No exceptions.

Last edited:

The Trickster

I wonder if he'd find it scary how much easier it is to buy stuff the government has banned, for instance heroin.

He might be surprised to learn that drug dealers don't reliably perform background checks, and have no special rules for what kind of person, or what age, may buy what drug or how they may use it. Not only that, but their product can be found by any person so inclined in almost every high school in the country.

This.

carracer

I just lost what little respect I had for the two of them. Typical of the "ban" crowd though. Do as I say, not as I do.

This needs to go viral throughout all the forums. Please repost everywhere.

PistolPackingMomma

+1

rushcreek2

He wanted to make sure he bought one before he banned them. That's all.

+ 1,000

Hence he tried to disguise himself with that B.S. baseball cap. What a piece of architectural entrophy.

NASA actually allowed this hairless rodent to pilot a space shuttle ? It had to be completely computer-controlled.

EMNofSeattle

The Marshal Has Spoken

And he is not pleased with Mark Kelley...

I like how he put all the dates together to prove he's a liar.

[video=youtube;zPV3Fn-RtcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPV3Fn-RtcE&list=UUgD93xd1KaokQWJ96woH-AA&index=4[/video]