• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns Save Lives? "It doesn't work."

Repeater

“The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun.” -- Wayne LaPierre

“It doesn’t work.” -- Gabby Giffords

[size=+2]Applause[/size]

Low Information Audience?

acfreddie

Low intelligence audience is a high possibility, another would be people who vote for a living were in the audience

wylde007

Giffords and Kelly appeared at the Richmond Forum, taking audience questions read by Colin Goddard, a Virginia Tech graduate shot four times in the April 16, 2007, shooting rampage at the Blacksburg university in which 32 people and the gunman died.
Questions from the audience. Read by Colin Goddard.

No, that wasn't a one-sided set up. Nuh-uh.

JohnM15A

Roscoe, you are correct that Wiki can be wrong and many times leaning the wrong way but it is usually correct on basic facts. I only provided the link because it was easy use, I knew already that her shooter was not killed. Do you know of a better source for accurate look up of info similar to Wiki?